Urban (?) loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban (?) loadout

This loadout doesn't really have a pre determined theme but i guess it kinda looks urban/vigilante. Looking for a helmet / cap. I've seen a cordura baseball style cap that has a "flacid" bill, so it just flops at the back of your neck (designed to be worn backwards) ordered from Canada. I was initially after a ballistic nylon baseball cap flipped backwards which would have given sufficient protection but they are very hard to come by. Ive seen some bump hats from Screwfix - so might try that also . For a laugh I was also thinking of getting a 70's black afro wig - maybe drop some cool sideburns onto the face mask also. I reckon that would provide good protection and also look pretty badass.

The mask is very good - highley recommended - even through the balaclava I can breath easily and hear everything and its comfortable. Its a Black Bear airsoft ver2. Ver2 has the top headstrap as well as the back of head strap. As you can see the ear protect goes a way behind the ear - but with the size of this you cant really wear a cap over the strap - it would have to be under - otherwise the ear protectors push out the cap. Bolle googles are also very nice - good unhampered peripheral vision - little bit steamy not too much though. Ive got some bullet ants on order and also some Wiley X low profile that I bought on a whim.

Ive got two Uncle Mikes vertical shoulder holsters for my desert eagles. Trousers are black work wear and Jacket depends on what headgear I go for - the more I think about that fro the more I'm liking it.

Ive got a GHK PDW - but I think in need an AK to go with this look - short Krinkov :-)

p2.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by IronMonkeyPimp; 22 December, 2013, 16:38. Reason: typo

Re: Urban (?) loadout

The look is complete. Protection from shots is surprisingly good - but it gets a bit hot.

IMG-20140119-WA0004.jpgIMG-20140117-WA0001.jpg

Comment

i have three black bear v2's, and i cut the top strap off them all.... i find it doesnt really do much, if its sitting right, the backstrap and your ears keep it where it should be
      Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

You look like a scouser about to do a post office

No offence to anyone from Liverpool!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

IronMonkeyPimp Find out more about IronMonkeyPimp
        Working...
        X