The new WE gas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new WE gas.

I just brought the WE gas from the midlands after reading a few great reviews, one review being used on a Vector.

I tested it at my local today and noticed that it was shooting around 250fps MAX with it ranging between 230-250 all on .2's.

I still gave it a few games and all i had was gas purging out of my mags, only getting to shoot around 10-15 shots before the mags stopped working.

I thought my gun was on the way out, but i went back to using my regular gas and rechronoed and it was shooting a steady 332 with a varience of 1 either way.

I also shot 7 or 8 shots more through the chrono just to make sure, 330 average after the first 3 shots.

With no gas purges.

I also tried the WE gas in my ASG MK23 with the silencer on, and on my normal gas i can get 350 out of it, but on this i had 260-270, however, there was no purges but there was a time where it felt like i was empty but i rechecked and i still had gas in the mag.

Personally im not convinced on the WE gas, however some of you may have different opinions.
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Re: The new WE gas.

Me and a friend bought a bottle of the WE gas to see what all the hype was about. We normally use Abbey Red gas and we where hoping to see an improvement over the Abbey Red gas.

Using a KWA M9 PTP we normally get around 100 M/s on Abbey Red gas, the WE gas it went down to around 80 M/s.

Using a WE P226R we normally get around 85 M/s on Abbey Red gas, the WE gas it went down to around 70 M/s.

So overall we found a reduction in FPS, not at all what we where expecting, we will not being buying any more.

Comment

I'm not impressed with the WE gas either. In much colder temps and with a cheap green gas i had much better results, the WE gas just vented from my mags, not buying it again.
      Originally posted by Hawk
      The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

Yeah vented alot here too.
        Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

god84 Find out more about god84
        Working...
        X