Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM L96 AWS vs Well L96 AWP(Ma4402a)

Hey all.

Me and a friend are looking at getting a sniper rifle each. We were looking at the TM L96 AWS as I've owned one in the past and enjoyed the correct mag system.

I was browsing today and noticed that Well make a clone of the TM L96 AWS, which also came with a fluted barrel and flashider.

Obviously I am aware that internally the TM will be better from the off, but as our intention is to upgrade these that is not so important.

My question is, how does external quality differ? Obviously these rifles are almost half the price of their TM counterpart. Does this come down to lower quality internals? Or do they save money on the externals as well?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Re: TM L96 AWS vs Well L96 AWP(Ma4402a)

ive just ordered one of the well l96 aws. i was told at the stock body is a well made but needs the join lines sanded down. internally it,s ok to start with but will need to be upgraded if you want to keep it for a long time. sorry i can't say more at the mo but will let you know more when it comes. there are one or two videos on utube about them if it helps.
    Captain Price: We're going deep and we're going hard
    SAS: Surely, you can't be serious?
    Captain Price: I'm serious. And don't call me Shirley

Comment

Cheers bud. Let me know what it's like when you get it .

Looking at upgrades for mine....very surprised to see there isn't any aftermarket hop chamber out there. Hope the Well one is good enough!

Comment

Any other feedback? Looking for an alternative to the PDI 6.01 tightbore as I've heard iffy things about them....the Falcon 6.03 precision barrel any good? Perhaps paired with a Firefly hard hop rubber?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coski Find out more about Coski
        Working...
        X