Airsoft Laser Engraving Work From £5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Laser Engraving Work From £5

So recently I have been granted unlimited access a laser engraving/ cutting machine. So me being me I grabbed some airsoft bits and spent an entire night sketching designs and ideas to engrave onto my things. Firstly I decided to engrave my username on my Glock slide. After getting used to the software and practicing with the machine, I popped my go pro inside and recorded the entire process and I did it! It’s pretty faint and you can only notice it upon close inspection but I like it. I could have made it stand out a lot more if I wanted to but I am satisfied with how it is. Secondly I sketched up a wolf design I like from a mil spec monkey patch for the hood of my 552 Eotech. I programmed it into the machine, recorded the whole thing again and it looks beautiful. I also engraved Eotech trademarks onto it. But don’t take my word for it, here are the photos:

I hope to engrave many other airsoft stuff like mags and other attachments!

But what I want to know.
    Who would be interested in having nicknames/logos/their own designs/etc engraved onto whatever airsoft item they want (as long as they’re made of high quality material) for a very small price and very fast service?
    If you are interested, reply to this thread or pm me and we can negotiate designs, ideas and prices. I am a regular user of the forum so I will respond very fast.
    Cheers
    Custom Airsoft Engraving Service From £5
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...66#post1276366

Re: Airsoft Laser Engraving Work From £5

Joined last month with five whole posts and you're a "Regular user of the forum?"

Not wishing to sound rude, but you're brand spanking new, with a minimal post count wanting people to send "High quality items" to you to be engraved at a cheap price. We have had problems with people joining, wanting stuff and their names appearing in the lost souls section after they vanish off the face of the planet.

I see you've at least got some feedback from another site member, which is always a good thing, but you should establish yourself first in my opinion.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Sorry bud, i copied this from a separate forum i am i regular user on.
      I completely understand where you are coming from and i agree with what you are saying. I have just joined this forum and i hope to post and deal alot more to gain a better reputation.
      Apologies if i have come across as suspicious to anyone, if there are any problems i can always give you my AFUK username if that gives any reassurance. Plus i would always give anyone i deal with my full contact details and whereabouts.

Comment

I'd be happy to send some stuff your way. Is it only metal you can do? Or are you able to do plastics too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

I think its just copied from another forum mate where he is a regular on. Im even having some engraving done from him myself.

edit: ninjad by OP

Comment

Originally posted by cyberi4n View Post
            I'd be happy to send some stuff your way. Is it only metal you can do? Or are you able to do plastics too?
            What sort of thing are you looking for?
            plastics shouldnt be a problem as long as the quality isnt crap, lol. I can do metals and high quality polymers.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mack View Post
            I think its just copied from another forum mate where he is a regular on. Im even having some engraving done from him myself.

edit: ninjad by OP
            Oh Hey mack! lol, yeah its me, thanks

Comment

If you're ok by Mack, then you must be alright.

I wouldn't mind seeing some other work if that's okay?
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post

Haha lol! :D
                I recently engraved some magpul trades on a beta project magpul AK and also on some magpul rail covers, ill try and find the photos now!

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post

I also have a video of me working on the 552 engraving, i even managed to fit my GoPro inside the machine, but my bloody imovie is being a pain in the ass lately, ill post a video as soon as its sorted.

Comment

I'm an interested party. Have nothing here to be done yet but it's always good to know someone that knows about airsoft and can do the work.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDumbass View Post
                      So recently I have been granted unlimited access to a laser engraving/ cutting machine.
                      That is dangerous power, my friend. Usually I go to Timpsons for my engraving but they have trouble with custom designs. If you can offer a decent price I'm definitely signing up.

Comment

Originally posted by CacklingHawk View Post
                        That is dangerous power, my friend. Usually I go to Timpsons for my engraving but they have trouble with custom designs. If you can offer a decent price I'm definitely signing up.
                        Well my friend, tell me what you want and ill give you a 'decent price'

Comment

Hmmmmm now what do I want engraving......
                          sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Originally posted by Caldymoose View Post
                            Hmmmmm now what do I want engraving......
                            drop me a pm and we can discuss business

Comment

No I am actually thinking of what I have I can/want trades on! Most of the rifles I buy are trademarked (I'm a sucker for them...)

I will do some thinking and get back to you though!
                              sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CaptainDumbass Gamer, Engineer, Mechanic, Airsofter. Find out more about CaptainDumbass
                              Working...
                              X