PM an Account issues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM an Account issues!

Hi, I'm having some very odd issues with my account.
    Now this is from IE11 not tapatalk.
    Firstly it started with just pm's, some people weren't getting mine and then it was the other way round. This is still on going as far as i'm aware.
    Now secondly I sign in see I have either notifications or a pm in the notification bar, but when I click it somehow comes up with the your not signed in page.
    So sign back in, then once I've finished viewing the notifications or pm's I then click "forum" and it then signs me out again well within the time out period.
    It has done this on other random occasions too when clicking on threads or attachments.

Is this isolated to my account or are others having similar problems too?

Many thanks

Mike

Re: PM an Account issues!

I used to get exactly the same if I used Safari on my mobile. If I logged in through Google it all went away.

Comment

I would say it was your security settings, also not getting PMs? : http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...tomated-Emails!

Comment

Haha busted! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
          I would say it was your security settings, also not getting PMs? : http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...tomated-Emails!
          ok but why would my security settings suddenly change now?.
          As for pm's I sign in, go to the notification bar, click received message, read it then hit reply! hows that using the automated reply?

Originally posted by blytm View Post
          Haha busted! :P
          how my busted!!!

Comment

Lol I'm taking from what Rampage is inferring is that you've replied to the 'Do not reply to' emails...

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
              Lol I'm taking from what Rampage is inferring is that you've replied to the 'Do not reply to' emails...
              I never reply to messages via email, as got scammed a few years back as a "site" said I had a problem , and asked for me to sign in then I lost some money as it was a fake email. I know this is different as no money is involved, but I will only ever sign in to the web page directly to answer or inquire about anything.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Darkmikey22 Find out more about Darkmikey22
              Working...
              X