the most satisfying hit too date.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the most satisfying hit too date.....

now too set you guys up with a backstory. i have a TM870. im from NI. Now or fps limit is 328, on the dot. ofc you cant chrono a tri burst, nevermind 6 shots at once. the marshals at my site are adamant that i must use 144a, as this thing kills on green gas for some reason. now, i had been having a good day, and had just respawned. i came along a corridor to where my friend was at a doorway, just outside the enemies spawn. now, i swapped the shotgun too 6. we waited, and waited as three of them spawned, and went the other way out. and werent quiet about it. a marshal had joined us by this stage wondering what was going on. now what your about too watch, is the point off view from victim. only thing you wont hear is the squeals as they get hit by 30 rounds, in under 3 seconds.....tell me what you think

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HOo5O3f...ture=c4-feed-u

Re: the most satisfying hit too date.....

I think I would understand the story better if you had better punctuation and grammar.

Comment

shhh. my ipad has no autocorrect, plus english is my bad point. maths is my stronger side. never could understand were wear and where, all that jazz.

Comment

My most satisfying hit is satisfying for all the wrong reasons.

Was at a skirmish site and one of the pre made teams were famous for not taking their hits. They had been ignoring hits all day and hurling abuse at other players constantly; it's a wonder they hadn't been booted off the site in all honestly.

Anyway, their ringleader was holding a bunker and I sent a couple of shots his way from about 20 metres away. Not intentionally, my shot hit him in the tooth and he ended up falling back on his ass.

I did go over and make sure he was alright, but I must admit I took quiet pleasure in it. I call it karma.

Comment

This is why I use 8mm

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Popped out from behind cover last time I played, one single shot, in the woods, between two trees, and square in someone's forehead. And shot lefty for it as well!

Comment

Not so much a shot but multi kill...

Last weekend: In a small room holding off 6 enemies, one of them throws a BFG round the corner as I make a move to attack them. The BFG hits me in the chest, falls towards the floor, I catch it on my knee, juggling it from knee to knee as I go round the corner. 6 of them lace me up. "Hit!", I stop juggling, BOOM.

Marshal "you're all out"

They were not happy.
              “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

As with me, it wasn't a shot but 7 kills with one strained grunt...and a throw
                battle lakes; advancing on the MG Nest on the middle of the lakes just me and Coski when I see the majority of the yellows swarm onto the nest, i hand coski my m16 and whip out a thermobaric flash. traditional hop, skip and a jump before launching the throw at the group now gathered round and firing at me, so i turn tail and run. 4 seconds later i hear screaming and 'wooop'-ing from the marshal shouting "you're all dead!" as i come round the corner once again with rifle in hand Im greeted by the sight of 7 yellows standing there with their mouths open. There's a soot mark half on the turf next to the nest itself and half on the boot of a yellow. The marshal came up to me and nearly clothes-lined me with a high five and congratulated for a good throw. You don't get that very often, only with seasoned player, the younger and newer lads (and gals) to play the sport just mumble and walk off. A good kill deserves recognition, such as coski's and the guys tooth...a beaut!
                Sandy -- Rogue Recon

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                  As with me, it wasn't a shot but 7 kills with one strained grunt...and a throw
                  battle lakes; advancing on the MG Nest on the middle of the lakes just me and Coski when I see the majority of the yellows swarm onto the nest, i hand coski my m16 and whip out a thermobaric flash. traditional hop, skip and a jump before launching the throw at the group now gathered round and firing at me, so i turn tail and run. 4 seconds later i hear screaming and 'wooop'-ing from the marshal shouting "you're all dead!" as i come round the corner once again with rifle in hand Im greeted by the sight of 7 yellows standing there with their mouths open. There's a soot mark half on the turf next to the nest itself and half on the boot of a yellow. The marshal came up to me and nearly clothes-lined me with a high five and congratulated for a good throw. You don't get that very often, only with seasoned player, the younger and newer lads (and gals) to play the sport just mumble and walk off. A good kill deserves recognition, such as coski's and the guys tooth...a beaut!
                  Remember watching that. Just standing there scratching my ass with your M16 when I hear the massive explosion and you legging it back past me grinning!

Comment

My most satisfying kill would have to be threading a round from a dan wesson (with no hop at 210fps) through two slatted fences, to hit the guy who just ran past me laughing that he was still playing.

He thought no one could hit him through the fence.

At the end of the day, it was a complete fluke, but it was awesome :D

OP - I have absolutely no idea what happened in your video because all I could hear was ACDC...
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

My best was on the police station field at Xsite airsoft. My team were defending the station and I was in the tower at the back. After a while I realised I was the last defender and had people coming from 2 sides (back of police station and through it). I was dual wielding my MAC10 and Hicapa, to cover both sides at once.

It was great as in the confusion the attackers at the back thought the attackers inside were shooting them, and the ones inside thought the ones outside were shooting them (so lots of people getting quite angry that they were getting team killed, although they weren't). It took about 5mins for one guy to realise what was happening and get me. I had shot about 20 people in that time, by far my best airsoft kills and sadly never got anywhere near as good as that again (that was about 3 years ago).

Comment

I recall the second time I ever played airsoft, down at ****** ***** Woodland; I was using an old TM AK, sat behind a tree on the side of the fort. A big scottish bloke was lying down on the connecting bridge. He was looking directly at me but not shooting. I was getting used to shooting, trying to compensate my aim. I fire off a few shots, and see him recoil in pain, and slink back down the tower. I saw him after the game had ended, and being the newby I was, apologised to him, as it looked like it hurt. Turns out he had had his mouth open, and I had shot him in the uvula (the hangy-down bit at the back of your throat!). He brushed it off and congratulated me!

Six

Comment

I managed to hide between two groups of players on the opposite team, from inside my bush I shot one of the players from the group on my left who assumed that the group on my right were the opposing team and not their mates, cue a massive blue on blue while i sit in the bush giggling my arse of taking pot shots to keep the confusion going.

I then swiftly made my exit impeded significantly by the hysterical laughter.
                          -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                          -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Rocking tracer at The Mall this week. Tracer BB stuck in dude's tac vest. He took it anyway because it was a day full of classy players, but it was nice that thanks to my still glowing BB I know absolutely 100% that I hit him.

Comment

Originally posted by KingSix View Post
                              I had shot him in the uvula (the hangy-down bit at the back of your throat!).Six
                              ... Not to be confused with the "(almost) anagram" version, which is the (sometimes) hangy-down bit, at the other end..LOL....
                              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nathanwa1 Nathan, 19 and can drink you under the table ;) Find out more about nathanwa1
                              Working...
                              X