Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Mods,

Recently I have not been able to log in using the section at the very top of the page when on my iPhone. However much I tap it, it just doesn't respond as if there just isn't a button there. Instead, I have to go into a thread and click respond to thread, where it then prompts me to log in.

I thought it was just me, but my friend is having the exact same issue on his android.

Any chance someone could look into it? It's pretty frustrating I must admit!

Re: Log in and password not working on iPhone/android.

I'm having the same issue with an iphone 5, using chrome browser. Not tried another browser

Comment

Originally posted by HuntR View Post
      I'm having the same issue with an iphone 5, using chrome browser. Not tried another browser
      I'm using Safari and getting the issue, so it must be something to do with the actual website.

Comment

I have this issue with my samsung galaxy S4
        Sandy -- Rogue Recon

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
          Hey Mods,

Recently I have not been able to log in using the section at the very top of the page when on my iPhone. However much I tap it, it just doesn't respond as if there just isn't a button there. Instead, I have to go into a thread and click respond to thread, where it then prompts me to log in.

I thought it was just me, but my friend is having the exact same issue on his android.

Any chance someone could look into it? It's pretty frustrating I must admit!
          I have this problem as well if you click 'whats new' its quicker as you cant view it unless your logged in so it goes to log in screen, not a fix but a bit less annoying since you don't have to go to respond to a thread. (bookmark log in page)

Comment

I have never noticed an issue, then I've always just pressed enter rather than tap login. Not sure why it wouldn't be working :/

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
              I have never noticed an issue, then I've always just pressed enter rather than tap login. Not sure why it wouldn't be working :/
              I don't know much about these things, but it must be down to an error in the coding of the mobile website right? Or whatever the technical term is.

Comment

There is no mobile version. It would be down to a compatibility issue with mobile devices browsers. Maybe an overlaying div tag is blocking the button, or the submit checking isn't compatible. But at the moment I don't have time to check or attempt a fix I'm afraid.

Comment

Can those people who are having issues please take a screen shot of the top of the forum for me. (before and after you have logged in would be good if you can)

Comment

I am too having issues on android but for some strange reason on my pc im having a red box appear around the whole top section, then round the notifications bar when signed in...
                    Although I didn't have any trouble signing other than just this red box.

Comment

I had the box on iPhone, log in works fine now it seems
                      Last edited by Mango; 18 February, 2014, 01:09.

Comment

its ok, has gone now.

Comment

The Login issue is down to Facebook's ineptitude to make their like button stable, the div tags spilling over the form and some devices layer that over the form elements essentially blocking their use.

The red box was me attempting to work out the boundaries that the div tag is taking up, ignore any "issues" you see for now as I am working on it.

Comment

ok thanks rampage

Comment

Righto, It seems to be resolved on my older Andriod phone (at least I can press the login button). So those of you having issues please check and let me know.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coski Find out more about Coski
                              Working...
                              X