Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Assault Systems RICAS compact review

Hi every one,
    Ive got a WAS elite ops 901 chest rig and back panel but more and more im looking at purchasing the WAS elite ops Ricas compact.
    Ive seen a few reviews youtube but they focus on the pouches that came with the RICAS and not really the RICAS itself.

Here is my request airsofters:
    Can anyone recommend a review/ If you have a WAS RICAS compact can you comment on what its like, sizing etc

Thanks in advance :D
    FOR SALE:
    TRI AN/PRC 152 Radio package

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1451643

Re: Warrior Assault Systems RICAS compact review

I used an OD WAS 901 until I changed to a tan RICAS compact and I love it. I like having fake plates in to give make it more rigid. The RICAS feels more secure and thus easier to work with and it distributes the weight of everything very evenly allowing me to carry a lot of stuff on it. (I'm the polar opposite to the high speed low drag belt rig set ups) But even if you arn't putting cargo pack on the back with a 2.5L hydration bladder, 6 stanags 4 pistol mags 2 bfgs its still a great carrier. Firm, comfortable and much nicer quality than all the clones. With regard to RICAS vs. RICAS Compact. I'm of a medium build, and 6ft tall and the compact is still a little bit, I have to loose two rows of molle under the velcro panel at the front for a nice snug fit. I've tried on standard RICAS and even when you open up the back and tighten it lots its still rather loose and looks silly when you have velcro poking out where you've tightened it loads. So if you are a medium stick with compact anything above that and a standard might work better for you but the compact is so adjustable it could easily accommodate for a large player. Hope this helps

Viva la Warrior Assault Systems!
    Cardiff University Airsoft Society
    Like our Facebook page.
    And subscribe to our YouTube channel!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm a 2 / 3 XL and used a RICAS Compact and found it fitted and was very comfortable. The build quality is excellent, hell Warrior kit is used by the forces. I'd recomend it or the DCS for a more minimal PC. Me I went back to Chest Rigs, carries everything I need for airsoft.
      The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

thanks for the advice fellas.
        This may sound daft but does it have the 3-d spacer material in it to wick sweat like the 901 set up ?
        FOR SALE:
        TRI AN/PRC 152 Radio package

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1451643

Comment

Sorry mate can't remember.
          The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
            I'm a 2 / 3 XL and used a RICAS Compact and found it fitted and was very comfortable. The build quality is excellent, hell Warrior kit is used by the forces. I'd recomend it or the DCS for a more minimal PC. Me I went back to Chest Rigs, carries everything I need for airsoft.
            I agree with Al, I'd very much like a slim and sexy DCS. So if you get the option I think they look cooler and probably function better.
            Cardiff University Airsoft Society
            Like our Facebook page.
            And subscribe to our YouTube channel!
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nimbley Find out more about nimbley
            Working...
            X