Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Project Luther!

Originally posted by thetrooper88 View Post
    Never heard of it- and neither has Google. Unless that is basically UKARA- What is it mate?
    look at the initials.......
    Not actually a builder
    Not actually called Bob.

Comment

Comment

The idea of a bracelet has been dropped and replaced with a "Luther ID" card that will have some details on it as well as a bar code that can be scanned or if the site don't like using technology on site or have a failure they can write down the serial numbers and type them up later. I quite like the plan to be honest.
        Cardiff University Airsoft Society
        Like our Facebook page.
        And subscribe to our YouTube channel!
        sigpic

Comment

'You will only need a windows-based computer...'

That's me out then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

khan.jpg

khan 2.jpg
            "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpectre View Post
              The idea of a bracelet has been dropped and replaced with a "Luther ID" card that will have some details on it as well as a bar code that can be scanned or if the site don't like using technology on site or have a failure they can write down the serial numbers and type them up later. I quite like the plan to be honest.
              That sounds more sensible to me.
              I'll be watching this with interest. a system that allows players to play at different sites across the country sounds very promising.
              Not actually a builder
              Not actually called Bob.

Comment

To be fair, we can play wherever we fancy anyway, but yes, I concur. A "Whole airsoft site" approach makes much better sense than being restricted to one or two operated by the same company etc.

Each game should count towards one's registration number completely.
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Hmm sounds good to me ... buT my question is how will this all be financed /??

Sent from my Lumia 610 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by poacher2k View Post
                    Hmm sounds good to me ... buT my question is how will this all be financed /??

Sent from my Lumia 610 using Tapatalk
                    £5 annual membership fee I presume.

I personally like how many of the decisions in Luther have been made/changed based on all the feedback from the airsoft community. It really echos the "for the players by the players" ethos that they are going for.
                    Like our Facebook page.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm extremely interested in this. My brother and I have a habit of player at as many varying sites as is possible. So sometimes I might only visit a site once a year and this makes UKARA difficult for us to deal with.

I do feel the card needs to have an image of the person in question otherwise I could give my card to any sod to use.
                      Upcoming Games:
                      None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                      Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

It will as shown, http://projectluther.com/
                        Some retailers may request another form of ID if they feel necessary
                        Like our Facebook page.
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

thebolshevik88 A truly terrible James Bond. Find out more about thebolshevik88
                        Working...
                        X