Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify this camo pattern?

Hey all.

Was trawling through Russian patterns, looking for a team pattern, and came across this on a Russian forum. No one identified it though. Does anyone know what it could be?

Re: Identify this camo pattern?

Arktis (not Arcteryx as I wrote at first) "digital DPM" experimental pattern.

Also I can recommend Russian Military and Police Vademecum for a quick run through when it comes to patterns used by Russians.
    https://www.facebook.com/RussianMilA...emecum?fref=ts

Comment

Is that its official name? Googling lots of variations of that and nothings coming up.

Comment

To be honest I don't think so and unfortunately I don't know the official name.

But it is often mistaken for Spectre by SSO:

Comment

Hey Coski, as the other guy said, it is Arktis Digital Dpm. Very small trial amounts made but some outlets still have it. Apparently. No plans to make any more either.

Try Dragon Supplies of Colchester as they had some in. As it's Arktis it's quite expensive.

As to its use, I've seen pics of OMON in Chechnya wearing it with black tactical gear. I'll try and dig out the link to the photos.

Viper Digital DPM would make a good alternative as it ls cheap and readily available.

Hope this helps.

Comment

http://steklovata.blogspot.se/2012/0...-chechnya.html

Comment

Pencott greenzone is visually similar if you are after similar look for less cost =)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coski Find out more about Coski
              Working...
              X