Tippmann, Airsoft M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tippmann, Airsoft M4

I expect i will lynched for posting this heresy etc but it's still news :p it appears Tippmann are getting into airsoft. I guess it will add a cheaper alternative to the P*

Commence the lynching lads

Re: Tippmann, Airsoft M4

only issue i see is that the co2 mags are insert to pierce, no valves, so as soon as you do a mag change, u vent your gas?

no mention of mag capacity either
    Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

if you use the remote line you can use AEG highcaps. Strange having both systems i agree and a waste of CO2 gas if you go that way i agree

Comment

ooooooo,if the price is affarodable i might have to pic one up. looks like its built like a tank. a gbbr with adjustable rof and velocity out of the box. nice

Comment

Defo interested in this if the price is right.

Comment

Tippman 98 are site guns the world over and are indestructable
            TIppman a5 are the go to guns for milsim paintball. Mechanical, indestructable gas assisted trigger.

If they follow the same pattern and dont OEM by WE then this will be an indestructable gun of fun, possibly a new go to for the hardcore all weather milsim players
            -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
            -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Originally posted by EchoSevenNine View Post
              Defo interested in this if the price is right.
              $400 apparently

Comment

Very interesting, decent price. Looks good.

Comment

I'm assuming there will be no "recoil" other than that looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by MrEMan View Post
                    $400 apparently
                    Comes to UK market...priced in pounds and trebled.

If it was cheap enough, these things would sell like the proverbial hot cakes, but greedy distributors and retailers will want to squeeze us poor players for every penny they can.

Who will it be licensed by I wonder? Tippman themselves, or an airsoft "Favourite?"
                    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I'm sorry what was that video about? I fell asleep...

Comment

I can imagine this being a pretty worthy system, i'd take a direct line over the Co2 option though.

Comment

Did he say it has an 8-sided picatinny rail system..?

Comment

Sorry, spat my coffee on the computer when you said this could compete with Polar Star... Nope.

Performance wise, the Fusion Engine has it completely nailed. The full customisability means you can pin point every single section of the feeding and shooting. Things like poppet dwell are very useful, however it's much harder to do this with a mechanical trigger unit.

I'll stick with Daytona and Polar Star personally. Though, it is nice to see more HPA options on the market. But when you own a the equivalent of a Ferrari and someone offers you a Rover, you would laugh too.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawk View Post
                              Sorry, spat my coffee on the computer when you said this could compete with Polar Star... Nope.

Performance wise, the Fusion Engine has it completely nailed. The full customisability means you can pin point every single section of the feeding and shooting. Things like poppet dwell are very useful, however it's much harder to do this with a mechanical trigger unit.

I'll stick with Daytona and Polar Star personally. Though, it is nice to see more HPA options on the market. But when you own a the equivalent of a Ferrari and someone offers you a Rover, you would laugh too.

Just my 2 cents.
                              Oh I dont know. A rovers certainly more practical than a Ferrari, and parts are easy to get hold of.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MrEMan Find out more about MrEMan
                              Working...
                              X