Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tippmann, Airsoft M4

Really ! Fecking rovers ?

I watch this thread with intrest as I'm sitting on the fence for one of these and all yous can post about is fecking Rovers!

I myself had a 213s, 216sli, 420GSI, 216 coupe and finished up with a 620 ti, and boy was that thing fast. Loved that car, 200bhp. Fan-fecking-tastic

Anyway, back to Tippman. ��

Comment

The guns are good get one lol
      ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comment

How about some Tippman p0rn?

Before

After

Comment

Nice how did the barrel nut for the rail fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fitted fine TBH, bought a barrel clamp last time round, mainly for my PTW but fits all ARs, makes life a lot easier when your tightening and loosening things. Cant recommend them enough. As for fitting, apart from having to remove the circlamp spring from the barrel nut to get the old nut off, fitted fine. Its quite a nice solid little gun. Have only used the gas mag, its a bit pants, need to wait till I get my scuba fill station valve to nick some air from the wifes cylinder

Comment

How do the guys from the UK deal with filling their tanks? I'm not near a paintball site or a diving shop, do any of you use a hand pump?

Originally posted by tisane
              Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

I've just got a Tippmann m4, I will be filling mine with an airgun pump. You will need to get a Daystate fill connector to connect it to your HPA tank. I am still waiting for my connector to arrive. Be advised it will take roughly 3 hours to fill the tank the first time with a pump. As the tank is completely empty. After that I will be keeping my tank topped up, and you should never let these tanks become empty as it is not good for the seals. The better option is to get the tank filled at a gun shop if you can't find a scuba shop, or paintball shop and keep topped up with the pump.
                "Sometimes seen but never heard"

Comment

3 hours of pumping! My God man, you're a machine!

Thought I 'd post a couple of pictures of my Tippmann.

Once you bin all the plastic crap that comes fitted to the gun and the CO2 mag, you're left with a pretty decent platform.

I haven't made many changes but there were a few things that bugged me so I set about eliminating them.
                  The white warning text on the lower receiver was easily removed with a soft cloth and acetone/nail polish remover.
                  The Tippmann logo and text engraved on the other side of the lower receiver I filled carefully with car body filler and sanded flush.
                  The raised Tippmann T on the rear of the upper receiver I milled off on the milling machine.
                  The cast trigger guard was not very good so I milled out the receiver to fit a magpul style trigger guard.
                  I had to cut approximately 5mm off the threaded section of the outer barrel to be ablt to fit a non-Tippmann flash hider.
                  The ejection port dust cover looked pretty naff when open so I switched for a quality dust cover from a GBBR.
                  The buffer tube locking nut was naff steel so switched for a parkerized nut from an AEG.
                  The lower receiver end plate/sling plate was not necessary as I'm using QD sling mounts so I machined off the sling loops.
                  I didn't like the Tippmann paint finish. It's durable but has a very slight sparkle to it. So I repainted the receiver mat black.
                  I removed the paint and polished the trigger too because I like the look.
                  I swapped out the bulky Tippmann logo'd buis for Magpul clones.
                  Adding a 1/8 45 degree elbow to the air line fitting means the Ninja microbore remote line is hidden behind my arm when holding the gun.

I am really pleased with it now and it is extremely light weight, looks and feels great and with the flat hop mod shoots straight and far.
                  I doubt it will be to every ones taste but I thought people may like to see that it can be successfully modded to your own taste if you put the work in to it and not just add a stock, rail system and sights/optic.

Scouring the country for the best Airsoft sites

Comment

Don't think anyone could pump for 3 hours straight! Even with breaks you don't have to do it on the same day. The pump manufactures advise not to get pumps hotter than 50 degrees, to pump for roughly 5 minutes then take a break, so there will be breaks. That being said I am a fit chap, I am still awaiting on the Daystate fill connector to arrive until I attempt the 3 hour pump. One man has achieved it on youtube.
                    "Sometimes seen but never heard"

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1 View Post
                      attempt the 3 hour pump. One man has achieved it on youtube.
                      But the vice squad has taken it off........you'll all go blind I tell you...lol
                      Last edited by steve grey; 31 March, 2015, 02:22.
                      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

I have played on one there nice

Comment

Based on a LE patrol rifle but with the sound hog added for fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MrEMan Find out more about MrEMan
                          Working...
                          X