Tippmann, Airsoft M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tippmann, Airsoft M4

Wow even better I thought it was nbb to get 80 rounds out of a capsule. Where did u get the gbb info from?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

As above from the main man himself. We had a beer with him at our hotel bar in Germany.

Comment

I am now very interested.

Comment

I wants it
          -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
          -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Get them in the shops now!!!!

Comment

I think I need this in my life!, unless I can sell a kidney and afford a P* gearbox
              The clown has no penis

Comment

Those that think this is a competitor to P* have got it wrong. The closest competitor to a P* is the upcoming Wolverine system. IMHO the closest thing to this setup (when running on external HPA) will be my JAC and Asahi guns that are well over twenty years old!

Comment

You can praise lord polar star all day long but as long as you have a 6mm pipe, hop up, adjustable psi regulator and a bb feed you have everything you need. If they can make it reliable then itll be every bit as good as a polar star but at a fraction of the price.

Comment

It's a cheaper alternative to a P*.

You can still adjust ROF and FPS but manually and without electronics etc.

If anything less is likely to go wrong with it.

Comment

I want this gun. I've been wanting to try HPA for a while but P* is beyond my reach. The Wolverine system looks interesting but I think this is the one for me.

Comment

Meh. Screams cynical attempt to cash in on the rich bloated corpse of Airsoft. They could have been world leaders just been waiting in the wings for years. At least PS have been trying to get it on for ages.
                        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
                          Meh. Screams cynical attempt to cash in on the rich bloated corpse of Airsoft.
                          More like a company looking to expand into different markets as its main one (paintball) has been in free-fall for the last few years.

Comment

ive been told buy a majour uk importer of tippmann gear that july is an optimistic release date. gonna be a long wait

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                              It's a cheaper alternative to a P*.

You can still adjust ROF and FPS but manually and without electronics etc.

If anything less is likely to go wrong with it.
                              That's not necessarily true - if the Tippman is GBB, as has been suggested, then the moving bolt could cause all sorts of headaches - as it does in the majority of other GBB rifles. Not advocating PolarStar here - I like my recoil - but less moving parts generally means greater reliability, something the PolarStar in particular does do quite well...

Comment

Originally posted by TomFahey View Post
                                That's not necessarily true - if the Tippman is GBB, as has been suggested, then the moving bolt could cause all sorts of headaches - as it does in the majority of other GBB rifles. Not advocating PolarStar here - I like my recoil - but less moving parts generally means greater reliability, something the PolarStar in particular does do quite well...
                                Very true matey.

I think the best thing to do is wait for one to fall in to our hands an we will review the sh*t out of it. We've said we'd try and break it too. By all accounts it's one mother of a solid body and system.

Wait and see I guess. Will need to be something truly special to beat / compete with P* and WE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MrEMan Find out more about MrEMan
                                Working...
                                X