Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WE SCAR Bullpup CONVERSION O_o

Originally posted by Ringleader View Post
    So you're changing the trigger mech? What materials are you gonna use for the trigger mechanism parts?

I think this is starting to look more and more like a whole gun. Personally I just want the body kit plus maybe the hpa block if you're still doing that
    Not to worry - the trigger mech will be an optional upgrade. Specifically the mech stays the same - the only thing that would change would be the trigger set itself.

The only thing I want to make sure is that the selector on the bullpup kit has future compatibility for a burst fire trigger set. To do this I need to add in the option for a push button safety. This will let all 3 positions on the selector act as fire modes :D

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
    Thats Really cool! Though I have always felt 3rd burst was a little too much and 2rd burst was more useable
    I think if I was going to all that trouble it would have to be 3 round burst -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUDocjLYfCE

Tell me that doesn't sound sexy

Comment

Point taken haha

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Comment

SELECTOR & PUSH BUTTON SAFETY CONFIRMED

Demonstrating using the Magpul Selector - should be enough space to fit most aftermarket types.

Button safety will free up selector to operate 3 firemodes. The safety has ambidextrous operation as does the selector. The safety itself can be switched to suit left and right hand users.

Both the button safety and the burst fire trigger set will be optional upgrades. The kit will ship with a blank plate to cover the hole for the button safety. The safety is then just a drop in part making the kit in its base configuration compatible with upgrades.

We should have news on the HPA Airdrive soon too.

Comment

Google 'SRU WE35'.. Seems awfully familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by PGTips View Post
            Google 'SRU WE35'.. Seems awfully familiar.
            I've been working on this on and off for some time. Yes, SRU kit is becoming available, and no, this is not intended as a competing product. (Not quitting my day job anytime soon)
            There are a few key differences, not going to list them all again but easy enough to read through the thread and see.

Fundementally, this is more for me than anyone else as I personally wouldn't trust 3D printed parts due to the inherent weaknesses and poor surface finishes. Anyone else that wants one will be welcome to it, if I can make it cost effective.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

looks awesome...

Can't wait to see how the AEG conversion works out... have you seen how the p90 gearbox fits together... could be a ready made solution?

1892-4888.jpg

or the AUG again slots out and has a great angle against the trigger housing
              gb-jg-aug-2.jpg

Would this work with a wolverine HPA'd V2 SCAR or would the WE GBBR be the only solution... Im already thinking of ways to make this kit work for me...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Polarblair Find out more about Polarblair
              Working...
              X