Complete Russian Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Complete Russian Loadout

Thanks for the comment Kamarov, I'll most likely be grabbing an armour style vest soon enough to go under the SMERSH. But first I'm going to be complimenting my AK variants with a genuine optic of some kind. Most likely a PK-01VA or PK-AS. I probably won't grab some kneepads as I really dont get on with them unless they're built into the trousers. I still haven't managed to get the full rig out for a skirmish yet, but I will be acquiring some goggles to go underneath the helmet (safety first).

Once again, thanks for the insightful information and kind comments.

Comment

Goggles are essential to go under the visor, the gap is far too big.

I'd personally recommend going for Turbofans, they are a great option and the Russian equivalent is basically a cheaper version of the same goggles (same shape, too).

Optics will definitely be the most difficult part of the kit, but I'd list them as optional.

I have the same problem with kneepads, although recently I started using them as for some reason, they don't slide down the Gorka and sit in place unlike on other uniforms.

For future AK-tuning, I'd recommend having a look at Zenit Company accessories to pimp your AK (look up ZenitCo on google and facebook to see what kinds of accessories they produce for real Russian operatives). They are made for real firearms, and have to be heavily modified for AEG's (most parts anyway), but Zenit will hopefully release an airsoft PTS version of their products in a few months.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

For knee pads use Hatch Centurion! They are without doubt the best knee pads I have ever used. They don't slide down your leg, they're really comfy and are used by Russian SF.

Comment

Ok, so I've updated the kit a little. PIG Alpha touch gloves, helmet cover, SOBR patch, pantac SVS.
          I'll have to get myself a Kora Kulon for the proper look, but the SVS will do for now.

Once again, thanks to Jov for sending me some of the kit/offering guidance and also thanks to Kamarov for providing me with information.

Comment

So that's what it ended up as, with the change being the replica Kora Kulon.
            Then I moved onto becoming a full time Rus-softer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X