sales and feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sales and feedback

So since I'm bored of leaving positive feedback for buyers who clearly can't be bothered to return the favour a question of the mods:

Is it justifiable as seller after 2 weeks have passed and there is no sign of the buyer giving feedback to leave a neutral feedback saying item posted and received no contact?

I ask this as I'm bored of sending out items I've sold via 24-48 hour courier delivery and the buyers not even being arsed to say "yup it arrived"

Not being funny but on a forum where "research the feedback" is the order of the day it takes the piss a that bit I have approx 50-60 positive sales and yet I only have 31 of them rated. Sort of defeats the object of the exercise really.
    Last edited by Hunter512; 30 March, 2014, 03:59.
    Originally posted by tackle
    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Re: sales and feedback

I agree it's annoying I've left 46 for others and I only have 26

Comment

Aye, very annoying. A simple "thanks for getting in the post so quick" is so easy to do, and if anything it's just good manners. I've given up responding to people who are just rude - no please, no thank you.

Comment

I agree with that, however the same thing happens with the likes of eBay.

It's not hard and doesn't take two minutes.

Comment

i think that it is not a good idea as it then opens the door to them then sending you a neg or neutral back saying that you give neutral feedback etc too easily. at the end of the day they have done all they need to do in terms of their sale. then leaving neutral feedback because they then havent left feedback to you is not really in the spirit of it.

before you leave them feedback when you send an item, maybe send them a pm after you think the item has been received, ask them if they have it, if they are happy and ask them to leave you feedback. see how they reply to this, and if there is no feedback left after a week, why not leave them a positive feedback that mentions that they didn't leave feedback?

we are all guilty at times of forgetting to do feedback. not just as buyers but also as sellers, but there is nothing wrong with asking for it, or holding off until the other party sends it, although you obviously cant both hold off lol. although i think the accepted way should be the buyer feeds back first then the seller
          Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

As a forum noob, it's annoying how many purchases I've made, and left feedback for each without the same courtesy. One guy was justified. The sale was absolutely fine, but my naivety towards PayPal policy caused his account to be locked, so I totally get that, but the others are a bit annoying.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hunter512 Find out more about Hunter512
            Working...
            X