• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need advice on first gun load out!

looks like what i would want to do, thanks

I mean, how hard could it be? :P

Comment

Re: Need advice on first gun load out!

Though the wrong section for this (should be in advice rather than the UKARA section).

I have a G&G GR15 Raider L, very similar to the CM16 (see pics below) apart from the GR15 has pneumatic blowback (makes a noise) and the front sight is non-removable on mine. I use a telescopic sight on; a 3 to 9x zoom on it and the front sight doesn't obscure it, not does it for any of my red dots.

GR15 Raider L :

CM16 Raider:

I'd bet money on cutting the sight off will void warranty so would wait for that to expire before doing that; you may not need to as I havent needed to but if its more pleasing to the eye to do so then yeah, go ahead. The same goes for re-wiring it to deans connectors.

With lasers IIRC the max you should use is 5mW. There is more of an issue with green lasers, especially if you're close to any form of airport/RAF base/aerodrome etc as planes rely on them for guidance.

Tightbore barrel is easy as pie to get in: one pin on the body to slide the upper receiver off, pull out barrel/hop up, seperate hop from barrel then install new barrel and rubber into hop up (don't lose the little brass ring or the hop up nub). Reassemble.
      Upcoming Games:
      None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
      Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Barney626 Find out more about Barney626
      Working...
      X