"you dont need to see my UKARA.........I have a wrist band :P"

Comment

Re: FOX Unit's Loadout scheme - FOX ALPHA 2 -

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Fox Alpha Bravo Zulu Tango 2
      Not... Sure... If... Trollin'...

Comment

I've been in the wilderness for a while, but this thread is borderline AWESOME!

Well done Zongo Footrot Oscars Malcolm 2. You have my "Elite" respect!
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I'm quite surprised no one has asked the real question which should be on everyone's minds.
          "What does the fox say?"
          "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
          Life in the fast lane........
          sigpic

Comment

Fox Alpha Bravo Zulu Tango 2? I have many questions regarding this such as:
            Is this what you call him while playing airsoft?
            Surely using his normal birth name would do just fine?
            Is there a Fox Alpha Bravo Zulu Tango 1?
            If so, who is Fox Alpha Bravo Zulu Tango 1?
            Why the Bravo Zulu Tango?
            Wasn't Zulu the surname of the helmsman of the U.S.S Enterprise?

Comment

This guy's not your team is he?

http://youtu.be/zyQG9pvmy1Y
              For Sale
              Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

What an ass! LoF nothing, there was NO LoF there.

Sent on Tapatalk, apologies for spelling!

Comment

Is it me or does other people think that there shouldnt be timed games in airsoft?

lol teams like this FOX UNIT make me think that what ever time they achived isnt achived legitimately. Its like that American group that are on youtube the ones who take it so seriously that when they play they literally walk through bbs and look like they never get hit because of all their training lol.

HOWEVER nice kit.. i really like it. Its simple and effective. Its my kind of loadout as in CQB the lighter the better i find. Plus im already carrying a bit of timber so the light weight gear is less cumbersome.
                  Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Originally posted by FOXUnit View Post
                    My name is FOX ALPHA 2. I am from an ***** ******* team called FOX Unit. In these pictures i am demonstrating the loadout colour scheme that we all follow, however everyone has their own variant of the loadout. The basic gear requirements are Tan trousers, OD green top, black helmet and of course the FOX Unit patch. The rest is up to the fox.
                    HAHAHA!

Quite possibly the best thread ever.

Is the first rule of Fox Unit that you don't talk about Fox Unit?

Thanks for the laugh. Crack on mate.

All the best

Andy
                    Originally posted by Coz
                    Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Originally posted by god84 View Post
                      Is it me or does other people think that there shouldnt be timed games in airsoft?

lol teams like this FOX UNIT make me think that what ever time they achived isnt achived legitimately. Its like that American group that are on youtube the ones who take it so seriously that when they play they literally walk through bbs and look like they never get hit because of all their training lol.

HOWEVER nice kit.. i really like it. Its simple and effective. Its my kind of loadout as in CQB the lighter the better i find. Plus im already carrying a bit of timber so the light weight gear is less cumbersome.
                      Ahhh...the illustrious and controversial Green Mountain Rangers. I think there has already been a thread about those guys on the forum a while back. The guys that are pretty much everything wrong with airsoft.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FOXUnit FOX Unit. We are a fast moving, aggressive firing and objective finding band of brothers and friends. We all have a love for the great hobby that is airsoft and we respect all sites rules and regulations but most importantly the marshals. We work together better than any team out their and we always accept a challenge. However FOX Unit's main goal is to have fun and enjoy the experience. Our channel will consist mostly of gameplay videos. However, we will review what we have and get. Due to this not being a review based channel we won't be going out of our way to buy products just to review them. if we need it and if we buy it, we will use it and we will review it. This is also a plus for the viewers because these would be from the buyers perspective instead of a retailer who have to sell these items, so you will get the most honest opinion. Thank you for stopping by and tuning in. This is FOX Unit, and we're here to stay. YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs6d1N9pnr9Bg-NNrCc450w/videos Find out more about FOXUnit
                      Working...
                      X