FOX Unit's Loadout scheme - FOX ALPHA 2 -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOX Unit's Loadout scheme - FOX ALPHA 2 -

My name is FOX ALPHA 2. I am from an ***** ******* team called FOX Unit. In these pictures i am demonstrating the loadout colour scheme that we all follow, however everyone has their own variant of the loadout. The basic gear requirements are Tan trousers, OD green top, black helmet and of course the FOX Unit patch. The rest is up to the FOX.

YOUTUBE CHANNEL - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs6...r9Bg-NNrCc450w

The gear that i am wearing in these photos is as follows:

- Mich 2002 fibre glass helmet (black) with standard rhino NVG mount and Contour Roam 2
    - Revision Bullet Ant goggles (Tan) *genuine issue*
    - Condor multi purpose face wrap (OD)
    - Hoodie (OD)
    - King Arms chest rig (CB) with admin plate (CB) equipped with pistol mag pouch and velcro for the FOX Unit patch also a flashlight pouch (black) modified to holster my cold steel Recon Tanto training knife
    - Mil-Tec backpack with optional hydra bladder (CB)
    - Both Viper and replica Mechanix gloves. The Mechanix are worn in the photos. Both (CB)
    - Primark cargo trousers (CB)
    - Cargo belt (Tan)
    - Viper pistol holster (OD) attached to the cargo belt holstering my ASG VZ61 Scorpion and spare mag
    - Viper hard X knee pads (CB)
    - Mil-Tec desert boots with zip (Tan)

Guns:

- Tokyo Marui SR16 with Aimpoint M2 replica red dot sight, 5 Poisson flashlight mount with Cree T6 flashlight, Tokyo Marui one piece rail covers and a replica Magpul AFG (Angled Forward Grip) also three hi cap mags and one TM low cap mag all equipped with magpies
    - WELL MB03 spring sniper wrapped in genuine sniper tape (Tan) and three mags
    - ASG VZ61 Scorpion with two standard hi cap mags.
    - Cold Steel Recon Tanto training knife
    Attached Files

Re: FOX Unit's Loadout scheme - FOX ALPHA 2 -

Smart loadout man, very Tom Clancy future soldier!

Comment

Your mam's gonna kill you if she catches those boots on that cream carpet.

Comment

I've never hoovered my room so quickly HAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks dude, don't forget to checkout the channel and there will be more videos soon after our appearance at Dorking on Sunday

Comment

Cool looking kit that is within the budget of just about every airsofter.

Got to address the elephant in the room though.... You are part of an "***** ******* team"? Really?

I try to stamp out elitism wherever I find it, so please humour me.... What are the factors that make your team elite and separate you onto a higher plain than all the other airsoft teams out there?

Comment

Do you find that the magpies on your mags aid with reload times?
            KWA LM4 || TM/Guarder G17

Gear freak, lover of helmets and TRMR's

Comment

Maybe they make them fly out of the magwells?

Comment

Originally posted by FOXUnit View Post
                My name is FOX ALPHA 2.
                Well that's...original.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Don't take the piss or he'll be forced to show you his birth certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
                    Don't take the piss or he'll be forced to show you his birth certificate.
                    The question is though, who is the elusive Fox Alpha 1?

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

I can't take an elite group seriously, when they an ASG and a Well as weapons, unless they been upgraded that is.
                      The clown has no penis

Comment

FOX ALPHA 1 is the Boss. Capital B.

Originally posted by Hef legend View Post
                        I can't take an elite group seriously, when they an ASG and a Well as weapons, unless they been upgraded that is.
                        Now now, fella. He's in character. Besides, my toy gun is better than your toy gun.

Comment

haha probably!

I'm only playing I have a well sniper, but it's never been used
                          The clown has no penis

Comment

What kind of fish do you use in your flashlight mount? I find haddock tend to work best.

Providing they get along with the magpies of course.
                            KWA LM4 || TM/Guarder G17

Gear freak, lover of helmets and TRMR's

Comment

Ok so now i have read all of the comments so far i must say I was laughing quite a lot. First off what makes us different to other teams is that we actually play the game. Too many people sitting at the back of the field not joining in and not completing objectives (we respect others play differently). When we go to new sites we brake timer records and so far no one has beaten those records. we are a fast moving, aggressive firing objective finding band of brothers and friends that turn up, kick ass and go home. The "magpie" situation is that my Mac likes to correct words it doesn't recognise (we've all been there) but the "it helps the mag fly out of the gun" line made myself and FOX BRAVO 1 laugh. The WELL sniper is more of a "why not" type of gun. I don't snipe and i haven't used it yet but that will change this Sunday. The ASG scorpion is an amazing side arm and it is basically the same as the TM at a fraction of the price.

YES! FOX ALPHA 1 is pretty Boss and is the one who started the team by buying a TM MP5 SD almost 10 years ago (no problems since) and we do challenge any other airsoft team out there (but have fun at the same time). ALSO i didn't get the birth certificate joke, apologies for not being as bright when it comes to online "banter" but thanks for commenting and pointing out these mistakes and taking some interest in our team.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FOXUnit FOX Unit. We are a fast moving, aggressive firing and objective finding band of brothers and friends. We all have a love for the great hobby that is airsoft and we respect all sites rules and regulations but most importantly the marshals. We work together better than any team out their and we always accept a challenge. However FOX Unit's main goal is to have fun and enjoy the experience. Our channel will consist mostly of gameplay videos. However, we will review what we have and get. Due to this not being a review based channel we won't be going out of our way to buy products just to review them. if we need it and if we buy it, we will use it and we will review it. This is also a plus for the viewers because these would be from the buyers perspective instead of a retailer who have to sell these items, so you will get the most honest opinion. Thank you for stopping by and tuning in. This is FOX Unit, and we're here to stay. YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs6d1N9pnr9Bg-NNrCc450w/videos Find out more about FOXUnit
                              Working...
                              X