FOX Unit's Loadout scheme - FOX ALPHA 2 -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FOX Unit's Loadout scheme - FOX ALPHA 2 -

Ahhhhh, so you guys are like Airsoft Special Forces then?

Do you travel?
    How many in your team?

I only ask because I would like your team to come and play at my site and guide the sunday airsofter... y'know, show them how it could be done. Assuming you are as awesome as you say you are I will even refund you your days green fees.

Alternatively, as you are only a little way off in Kent, perhaps you could offer me and my buddies a "training session" of some sort so we can all be super-awesome?

Comment

So super awesome. Those videos can't do you guys justice.
      Loadout is clean though.
      I'll leave the banter to Loki haha

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
        Ahhhhh, so you guys are like Airsoft Special Forces then?

Do you travel?
        How many in your team?

I only ask because I would like your team to come and play at my site and guide the sunday airsofter... y'know, show them how it could be done. Assuming you are as awesome as you say you are I will even refund you your days green fees.

Alternatively, as you are only a little way off in Kent, perhaps you could offer me and my buddies a "training session" of some sort so we can all be super-awesome?
        let me know when i wanna come and learn from the elite lol

- - - Updated - - -

cant be that elite
        the elite use ptw's :P
        not jg and well :P
        "you dont need to see my UKARA.........I have a wrist band :P"

Comment

We would love to travel and play airsoft but we keep it in Kent (ATM). There are 10 of us right now and thats how it's going to stay. Too many and it gets too messy. I wouldn't say were special forces but your words not mine and if you think we're like "The Green Mountain Rangers" who charge people for training days or just do training days in general then your sorely mistaken. BUT! if you wanna tag along (assuming your not a crazy man with an axe) feel free and message us letting us know if your going to be at the fields we play at. We go out there have fun meet knew people and teams but we push our selves to be better. We play mainly at Dorking and The Mall which is in Reading (awesome site) another site we played at closed dow but they still have another which is Meh and thats in New addington. We will be going to Serial 40 at some point, our airsofting has to be organised around everyones work schedules (you know how it is) but there are some clear patches so there will be a lot more airsofting for FOX Unit. oh and the WELL is just for fun. I don't have or use any JG. I use TM, Classic Army, ASG however the gun doesn't matter its how you use it
          Last edited by FOXUnit; 25 April, 2014, 01:39.

Comment

dorking eh
            probably shot you up alot then

Comment

Originally posted by Smeg2727 View Post
              So super awesome. Those videos can't do you guys justice.
              Loadout is clean though.
              I'll leave the banter to Loki haha
              Thanks. The videos hit a rough patch due to corrupted MPEG files which had most of the gameplay but we salvaged what we could. That was due to a Samsung micro SD card not being compatible with the contour and it was a "spanner in the works" but i guess I'm the real spanner for doing my research. However i have a Sandisk 32GB class 10 which functions perfectly with the camera and there will be two awesome videos from this Sunday so keep an eye out

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by assimilate View Post
              dorking eh
              probably shot you up alot then
              wrist band ? maybe I'm missing something here but yeah that may be haha. no shame in being shot if it's infinite respawn. "Like water on rock" wave after wave on the other team with heavy fire you'll erode them away :D

Comment

heavy fire, great tactic

or just learn to shoot

1 shot 1 kill

Comment

I don't want to turn this into a bitch fest as it was all meant tongue in cheek....

But............................

You are running about with a low powered gun firing plastic balls at other people - just like the rest of us.
                  Being in a team does not make you elite... That makes you sociable - which is a good thing.

For you to be "elite" there needs to be a quantifiable attribute of which you can be judged against to prove you are considerably more skilled than your kinsmen.

Your kit is cool. It is everyday stuff that 99% of airsofters can afford. You sound like a nice chap with your "go out to have fun" sort of comments but you have now kinda bigger yourself up as some kind of US Ranger "longer, harder, faster" (or was that a Eastern European film I saw the other night?)

It's airsoft dude.... Stick to the fun stuff, quit the elite shit. You put your pants on one leg at a time and piss on the toilet seat in the dark just like the rest of us.

Comment

So anyway.
                    Hello! Welcome to ZeroIn! Your get-up is mighty fine.

Ya know, in case either of you want a get-out-of-jail-free card for the homoerotic back and forth you've got going on.
                    You're welcome.

Comment

heavy fire, great tactic

or just learn to shoot

1 shot 1 kill
                      the military uses heavy fire....are you saying they need to learn how to shoot? but i think you misunderstood heavy fire. It isn't shooting blindly, its just throwing a hell of a lot of BB's down range because "1 shot" doesn't always seal the deal. There are non hit takers out there friend and they don't deserve just one shot. shoot them until THEY say their hit.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                      I don't want to turn this into a bitch fest as it was all meant tongue in cheek....

But............................

You are running about with a low powered gun firing plastic balls at other people - just like the rest of us.
                      Being in a team does not make you elite... That makes you sociable - which is a good thing.

For you to be "elite" there needs to be a quantifiable attribute of which you can be judged against to prove you are considerably more skilled than your kinsmen.

Your kit is cool. It is everyday stuff that 99% of airsofters can afford. You sound like a nice chap with your "go out to have fun" sort of comments but you have now kinda bigger yourself up as some kind of US Ranger "longer, harder, faster" (or was that a Eastern European film I saw the other night?)

It's airsoft dude.... Stick to the fun stuff, quit the elite shit. You put your pants on one leg at a time and piss on the toilet seat in the dark just like the rest of us.
                      I see where your coming from and I'm trying my hardest to keep this friendly because we're not horrible people and we just want answer your question but i think the fact that other people have the same gear has no place in this "debate" and we don't portray our selves as "US rangers. In fact we despise that. We just love the hobby and it is a competitive game and we like to have a certain reputation as many people do. We love playing "the fun stuff" which we just call airsoft but obviously we have different views on the game. If you really don't like us or what we're about then we don't mind you not paying any attention to us. just don't watch our videos or pages if you don't like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
                      So anyway.
                      Hello! Welcome to ZeroIn! Your get-up is mighty fine.

Ya know, in case either of you want a get-out-of-jail-free card for the homoerotic back and forth you've got going on.
                      You're welcome.
                      it is rather homoerotic isn't but this wasn't my intent. This is supposed to be fun and to share what I use in airsoft, but thank you i think i'll save that card for another time if i may :P
                      Last edited by FOXUnit; 25 April, 2014, 01:58.

Comment

Originally posted by FOXUnit View Post
                        the military uses heavy fire....are you saying they need to learn how to shoot? but i think you misunderstood heavy fire. It isn't shooting blindly, its just throwing a hell of a lot of BB's down range because "1 shot" doesn't always seal the deal. There are non hit takers out there friend and they don't deserve just one shot. shoot them until THEY say their hit.

- - - Updated - - -

ah i do love being lectured on military tactics by someone not in the military

you learn in the army etc to aim your shots, make the rounds count, just spraying on full auto doesnt achieve anything

why else is so much time spent on the ranges learning the marksmanship principals and application of fire amongst other things, oh yeah how to shoot straight

Comment

ah i do love being lectured on military tactics by someone not in the military

you learn in the army etc to aim your shots, make the rounds count, just spraying on full auto doesnt achieve anything

why else is so much time spent on the ranges learning the marksmanship principals and application of fire amongst other things, oh yeah how to shoot straight
                          yeah i see what you mean but i don't think you need to be in the military to articulate what their tactics are and full auto does have results when your on target other wise why have a full auto mode?. Also you did the same so we're in the same boat

Comment

Gotta love zeroin

Comment

Originally posted by minimi123246 View Post
                              Gotta love zeroin
                              as much as i found this funny and amusing, i would appreciate it if there was no provoking. However if i have the wrong idea then my apologies

Comment

Fox looked Assimilate deep in his eyes, having to squint slightly through the glare of his ballistic goggles. There was a long pause, and though their faces were deliberately hidden from each other and they could never know each other's true identities; neither could deny such raw and powerful passion.
                                They could spar all night and tease one another with talk of battle tactics and weapon specifications, but there was little point.
                                Before... there was only the unit but now there was something else. Something... special... forces.

...So yeah.

Guys this is airsoft. You plink white balls at people on your days off ffs. Don't take yourselves so seriously.
                                Marksmanship Principles?
                                Application of Fire?

Is GRIT next?

Pew pew!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FOXUnit FOX Unit. We are a fast moving, aggressive firing and objective finding band of brothers and friends. We all have a love for the great hobby that is airsoft and we respect all sites rules and regulations but most importantly the marshals. We work together better than any team out their and we always accept a challenge. However FOX Unit's main goal is to have fun and enjoy the experience. Our channel will consist mostly of gameplay videos. However, we will review what we have and get. Due to this not being a review based channel we won't be going out of our way to buy products just to review them. if we need it and if we buy it, we will use it and we will review it. This is also a plus for the viewers because these would be from the buyers perspective instead of a retailer who have to sell these items, so you will get the most honest opinion. Thank you for stopping by and tuning in. This is FOX Unit, and we're here to stay. YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs6d1N9pnr9Bg-NNrCc450w/videos Find out more about FOXUnit
                                Working...
                                X