UKARA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKARA

Hi just quick question about UKARA registration, played at a site regulary or so ago with my own stuff but now looking to start again.

Take the registration form but what else?
    Read proof of 3 games needs to be written down somewhere, guessing I get that before sending it all off in one go? & not sure on who its sent to/ a retailer?

Cheers

Re: UKARA

Your site should mark it up to say that you have met the requirements.

Then you can send it to any UKARA retailer to be added to the database. It makes sense to send it to the retailer you will use most though.

Comment

Thanks, do you mean I have the registration form filled out on the first visit and send that off or wait until I have been 3 times?

Comment

Wait till you have played 3 games mate

Comment

We normally fill out the form on the first visit if there is talk of them wanting to register and annotate n the form the dates which they play.

Players then send that off to which ever retailer they choose (usually us for ease of process)

These can be cross referenced with our insurance waivers and fire register which each player must sign date every game day if sent to other retailers and they want confirmation.

Comment

I have a question to add to this.

My UKARA was due to expire (mid-March). However, about a week before it expired, I received another email from the database saying that my registration had been renewed until February 2015.

Do whoever you're registered with (your regular site) receive an email before you're about to expire and have the choice to renew it there and then? That would seem like a LOT of emails for whoever is sat at that computer!
            sigpic
            "I are God, lol."

Comment

I believe the emails are automated!

The retailer gets an email too and then goes on and extends your membership if you are still a regular player. If you are not a regular player the retailer will not action it and allow it to lapse.

Comment

So, would the retailer email the owner of my registered skirmish site?

He did all the paperwork for me, and I don't have a clue which retailer he registered me with.
                sigpic
                "I are God, lol."

Comment

I don't know.... We have a site and a shop so do all our own stuff. Not too sure how it would work in any other instance.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mikeyc22 19 Find out more about Mikeyc22
                  Working...
                  X