Zombie Outbreak Response Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Outbreak Response Team

Thought I'd post these pics that were taken the other day. Originally put this together for a halloween party but have added a couple more bits to it since. Sorry if its not altogether accurate. I'm a WWII kind of guy so this modern stuff is kind of confusing. Still need some dummy frag grenades and will look to change a couple of other bits over time. The pics were taken as myself and others from our WWII re-enactment group are involved in a movie being shot at a London Studio. Details are thin on the ground but I was asked by the director to provide some pics. If he likes the look of the loadout it what the other guys involved will be wearing....or somewhere close. Forgot to wear my tactical gloves and new overalls have been ordered. Certainly easier to get on and off than my usual WWII gear. Feel free to give me any tips on things that might improve it. The M4 is a very cheap budget version I bought years ago. Not sure how to get a newer one past the wife when I have a garage full of WWII deacs and airsoft.

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

Re: Zombie Outbreak Response Team

I do like the look of that
    sigpic

Comment

Looks nice been looking to setup a similar load out but with a cap instead of a helmet

Comment

I would recommend a tac light for dark areas so the zombies don't catch you out, a red dot or acog to assist head shots and take them down quicker, maybe even some protection for your fore arms so they can sink there teeth into that instead of you. Otherwise I think it's a very practical zombie response loadout, good job.
        sigpic
        Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

This is what I used to wear when I was a professional zombie hunter/killer:

Not that dissimilar to yours, and I survived (most of the time...).
          102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Don't forget a suppreser

Comment

You do realise a suppressor in real life hardly does anything. I'd also get lots of rubber knives and axes on your person
              FOR SALE
              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Longshot View Post
                This is what I used to wear when I was a professional zombie hunter/killer
                You don't hunt zombies, they hunt you, you merely have to survive.

I do like to look at a well thought out zombie stomper loadout.

I like to play/dress as a survivor/scavenger, i dress like it in any game i play and just pretend i am shooting zombies or other scavengers or bandits, Sad really but it's all pretend and pretend i will.

Comment

Looks good, but I prefer it as an 80's movie swat officer!

Comment

Cheers folks. Appreciate the feedback and input. Good idea about the tac light. Have been looking at an axe or knife as need something for up close. Next thing on the work bench is a futuristic swat loadout so shoulder pads, arm guards, leg protection, chest plate, custom made helmet, etc. Will use bits of it for Zombie loadout. New M4 will have more accessories such as scopes and suppressors.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                      Looks good, but I prefer it as an 80's movie swat officer!
                      I agree, it has to be an M16A1 or Mossberg wood shottie too.
                      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Essentials:
                        1) suppressors
                        2) rubber blades (get an axe to the head always seemed to work)
                        3) Gas mask, In some cases that zombie pathogen is in the air! (also bonus "look cool" points)
                        4) the most important thing to have in a zombie response unit is a single "Daryl Dixon", that is all

Comment

Got my eye on a rubber axe and have added a bayonet to the loadout. Going to change it some more in time for halloween. Black Army of 2 face mask, custom made tactical armour that hopefully will incorporate into the vest I already have, leg guards that I bought off Fleabay to stop any pesky crawlers nibbling at my shins and custom made arm protection. Plus as suggested a gas mask slung somewhere on my person to avoid contamination or if we need to deploy crowd control due to the inevitable break down in society. To top it all off the mother of all custom finished nerf guns.

Comment

Gas masks goggles and as little.exposed skin as possible would be my suggestion. To make it obvious it's going to protect from any exposure. Maybe nitrile gloves rather than tax gloves and make the r clothes look like they are cheap enough to be just taken off in deco and burned at the end of each shift.to prevent any exposure due to blood. Think scrubs and tax gear maybe.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dog green 1 Painter of all things cool. Find out more about dog green 1
                            Working...
                            X