Sabotage (film)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabotage (film)

Just got in from seeing this. Was impressed. More of an action-thriller than out-and-out action, which is a good thing in my book. It was directed/written by David Ayer who wrote Training Day and End Of Watch, both of which I thought were excellent.

Anyway, there's an awful lot of CQB and room-clearing in the film, as well as plenty of weapons and kit that you don't always see in Hollywood films. Can anyone help me ID any of the kit these guys are wearing? This sort of loadout is exactly what I'd like to put together; a modern law enforcement type of thing.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Re: Sabotage (film)

Wish I could help but its a good idea, film any good? I wanna see it :-)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh and I like the simplicity of the clothing so you don't need to splash on camos, jeans and polo shirt work fine :-)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, it was decent. Not as good as End Of Watch, but it was a reasonable thriller with two story lines running through it, leaving you waiting to see where the connection between the two is.

Until the end sequence the action seemed pretty realistic too, which I like. One of the actors was an ex-Navy SEAL, so he would've made sure all the room clearing was done properly, I guess.

Comment

thats sort of the look our team is starting to build on top of the usual MC kit that we have.

I think you could replicate this with pretty much any tan plate carrier, drop leg, jeans and a OG / dark top. A cheap and effective loadout for CQB.

Now I need to find time to go watch the film

Comment

Think you need to get down the tattoo parlour as well judging by the pics!
            "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

Thought I'd leave this here. 😃

Comment

I'll have to have a look at this on afdah ;-)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kodiak212 Find out more about Kodiak212
                Working...
                X