Collapse

Issues with I trader buyer submitting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with I trader buyer submitting.

I used the report button and I have also pm'd some moderators about this but nothing is happening a buyer who received the items claims I sent wrong items and stated I would not allow a refund even tho I offered several times he then went through paypal to get a refund which I also accepted a full refund will be offered on return of all items he rejected this and as a result he is able to slander me but yet all I'm allowed to do is leave either a neutral or positive feedback.

I feel sellers should be allowed to leave negative feedback and the person in question is rude immature and has a problems understanding what's been written.

I would love for a moderator to communicate and enable me to resolve this issue.

I have also tried to communicate with the buyer but all he does is come with empty threats " i would love to meet you in Person and if you ever come to Warwickshire look me up" immature I know with the attitude he has I'm surprised he hasn't just turned up on my door step.

Anyways back to the issue has anyone else has issues with buyers and been unable to get the issue sorted?

About the Author

Collapse

Rahees Find out more about Rahees
Working...
X