Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Boneyard sections for all Classified Forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boneyard sections for all Classified Forums?

Hi guys,

Has any thought been given to creating 'boneyard' sub-forums for all of the Classified sections? Given the surge in popularity of such groups on social media and the interest and quick turnaround the such threads hidden within Spare Parts threads, could we not make this process a bit more accessible?

I probably know as many people with knackered airsoft guns as I do people with the time, willing and skill to refurbish them.

Olphy.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Re: Boneyard sections for all Classified Forums?

I like the idea, but not sure about it warrenting a separate section. How about something with the thread tag?

[For Sale]
    [For Sale - Boneyard]

I shall have a think.

Comment

I think its a good idea. Separate section clearly indicated..therefore everyone knows in black and white its a boneyard item
      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

I think Rampage's solution would work but we would need to decide on what the most appropriate section of the forum such posts should sit. I personally think in the same sections as working guns as things tend to get lost in amongst the spare parts and accessories sections.
        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

If there's a boneyard I'd vote for a separate section. makes looking for spares easier and keeps ~junk~ away form the regular sales forums
          my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

If bone yard is in the title then the search function would suffice surely?
            Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Olphy Find out more about Olphy
            Working...
            X