Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKARA Licence

Hi all,

I work in Saudi Arabia, and I am going to find it really hard to get 3 games in two months. Is there anything I can do to work through this problem, or is it just a case of tough luck?

Mat.

Re: UKARA Licence

It's three games in no LESS than two months, during a twelve month period. Once you are registered, that's the beginning of your twelve months UKARA coverage, during which you must attend a minimum of three games to remain UKARA registered.

Sent on Tapatalk, apologies for spelling!

Comment

No such thing as a Ukara license.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the lesson.

Comment

Hey Mat, don't forget ukara is generally used to cover sales of RIF's by retailers, but if you are buying privately via the S/H classifieds, the onus is on you to convince the seller that you are a genuine airsofter & therefore have shown to have "alternative" but still legal defence to the vcra.☺

Comment

Ahh I see. Thanks for the info. Would love to be able to stay in the uk long enough to achieve 3 sessions. But I'm only back in the uk for usually 2 weeks at a time.. every 3/4 months.

Comment

You could always just rent one when you go.
                For Sale
                Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

I can imagine its not the same as owning your own, I remember the rifle I used to have Ser No# ODI/0448, took it everywhere with me. I suppose you could liken it to going for a dump in another persons toilet, satisfying, but not the same as your own throne.

Comment

not knowing where your time is spent more, could you not import new in to saudi, I don't know the laws there but a quick google search seems to show its allowed, I'm unsure whether being a non-saudi/foreign resident is relevant.
                    if you can, you'd prob find it cheaper to bring something in direct from HK etc, & then hardcase it back to the uk in your luggage.

?????????

Comment

I will have to look into it when I go into work tomorrow..... thanks for the advice.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hurricane363 Ex forces, working in Saudi Arabia, looking to get into Airsoft when I am back in the uk. Find out more about hurricane363
                      Working...
                      X