Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Europe to announce GBB L1a1 SLR

Later today WE Europe are set to announce the long awaited british
    L1a1 SLR in Gas Blow Back!!. After a sneaky heads up at This years War & Peace
    Show... This will have the same GBB internals as the WE gas Dragonov..
    And firing that has an EPIC KICK!!.. This hopefully will prove a very
    Popular rifle especially with the old school Brit kit fans... I can't wait to get mine!
    sigpic

Re: WE Europe to announce GBB L1a1 SLR

I will be very interested in this!

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure? Just looked and the rifle they have been bigging up all week is a Scar H variant. Or this another one you have seen?
    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Awkward when your 100% wrong on the kind of rifle they release....
      sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Awkward after talking to Ross from WE Europe he said the L1a1 SLR was about to come out...
        I spend 20 mins talking to him at The War & Peace show on Friday last week.. I was introduced to him
        From a Airsoft retailer who had a stall at the show.. Now yes your right
        I feel daft... Not what I was lead to believe... But maybe the L1a1 is next... Ross did say
        It was coming.... Hmmmm..
        sigpic

Comment

Apolgies didnt see your post. Fingers crossed for an L1A1 soonish! Im happy with the SCAR for now though!

Comment

From the comments I've read on Facebook I think a lot of people were expecting an L1A1/G3 GBBR. I can't see why Ross would say they were bringing one out if the had no intention of doing so, so fingers crossed I guess.
            The Offshore Outlaw - No one does what I do

Comment

If they do I hope they think about the mags... i.e Co2 ( 250+ high cap) as well as Regular gas mid caps.. And release both wood furniture and black ABS furniture versions...
              sigpic

Comment

I can't see them bringing out anything other than lowcap magazines to be honest. Most players who buy GBBR's accept that they're going to have to buy lots of magazines, or pick their shots. Saying that, I'd still really like to see a CO2 magazine for the G36 series.
                The Offshore Outlaw - No one does what I do

Comment

Ive been informed that the G3 is in the final stages of development along with a FAL variant, from a few different sources. Just seems the SCAR-H was finished first which is understandable considering they already have an L model
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

The SCAR H has been on the cards for ages, glad they are doing to release it though, stick some MAPP in it and it's should be brutal.

Glad that 7.62 GBBRs seem to be the flavour of the month, the DMR crowd will be happy.
                    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Hope this is true do love myself a l1a1 although I woudnt mind seeing a less common rifle like an f200 getting a Gbb variant.

Comment

Originally posted by J05HUA View Post
                        Hope this is true do love myself a l1a1 although I woudnt mind seeing a less common rifle like an f200 getting a Gbb variant.
                        I'd say the L1A1 is much less common than the F2000!

Comment

I can't believe no ones done an AUG yet...

Comment

Hephaestus are making a TAR21 GBB which is a good step towards someone making an AUG or F2000 etc.

Comment

Can't help but think that manufacturers could do with perfecting the gbb systems before they start pushing out more full auto capable models such as tavors & augs, both of which I've owned in AEG format.
                              Until then, get the single shot variants out that will hopefully be more reliable, such as the l1a1.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

moving shadow Started Airsoft as a Skirmisher in 2009 and 2010 set up / Founded & Organiser of- Telford & Wrekin Airsoft Team, featured in Airsoft International and Airsoft Action magazines. Find out more about moving shadow
                              Working...
                              X