• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tokyo Marui m870 breacher overview

Will do buddy, thank you

Louis.

Comment

Just bought one, can't wait to try it out.
      Wanted - Western Arms Beretta M1934 GBB

Comment

I picked one up not long before christmas. Skirmished it twice, once at Dragon Valley where it was a bit limited as it's a pretty large site. And today at Strikeforce CQB where it was absolutely amazing. Really solid reliable performance. It's like a magic wand, anything you point it at gets smited!
        The only niggle I have is that it can be difficult to tell when you're shell is empty as there's very little difference in the sound when it's firing blanks. But I guess I'll have to learn to count my shots.

Comment

"Blade-Tech Ambi Military Remington Shotgun Holster (Small)"
          if anyone can PM me a link where they actually sell them for the price mentioned here, it be grand!
          AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

I've picked up a second hand package and had some issue's once the Mags cooled down. On filling them they seemed to vent from around the bottom for some strange reason. I could feel the gas coming out around the base of it when holding the mag in my hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by cun7ed View Post
            I've picked up a second hand package and had some issue's once the Mags cooled down. On filling them they seemed to vent from around the bottom for some strange reason. I could feel the gas coming out around the base of it when holding the mag in my hand.
            Ok so I have a busted mag I think, the gas just piss's out the bottom near the mag release catch!

Comment

Anyone come acroas any folding stocks for the TM or APS M870 breacher? Or is it just the M4 style telescopic stock you can add?
              AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

Breacher gas tanks are notorious for leaking.... I've successfully use the hot water trick to sort mine out

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

G33m4N Find out more about G33m4N
                Working...
                X