Tokyo Marui m870 breacher overview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tokyo Marui m870 breacher overview

Just picked mine up today, woah is it a beast! Asked my girlfriend to shoot me with it (to which she obliged). She shoot me in the bum and god does it hurt, left me with 6 nice welts. Don't think people will be my friend when I use it :p.

Comment

The only problem I ave come across so far is getting the gas cartridge out if there is no pressure left in. I find that the release valve then leaks and the only way ive found to reseal it is to fill with gas as quickly as possible and re insert it to reset the valve...

why didnt they just put the fill valve on the bottom!!!!!!!1
      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Anybody have a picture of one with the angry gun stock kit?
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

That guys video was great until he suggested that it needed an optic to aim outdoors!

Comment

watching the videos is tempting me to get one, just need to save the cash now.

Comment

my mate shot me in the back to test it ( from 15ft) and hurt like a mofo. I was dancing around like a nutter.
              The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Someone needs to make the Blade Tech 870 retention system for this, given finding the real deal is almost impossible and I don't even know if it'll fit.
                "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Originally posted by the_monkey View Post
                  The only problem I ave come across so far is getting the gas cartridge out if there is no pressure left in. I find that the release valve then leaks and the only way ive found to reseal it is to fill with gas as quickly as possible and re insert it to reset the valve...

why didnt they just put the fill valve on the bottom!!!!!!!1
                  Realism?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I think RS grips are hollow. well the one on m500 was.
                    The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

hopefully should be getting one soon....anyone know where I can get this belt clip thing from

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

No idea, it was an experimental holster / retention clip.

Comment

I used mine today for the best part of a day.

so to my mind, my findings based on that are as followed:

The good
                          -Guaranteed hit taker maker ever single time. Not a single person ignored the hit or needed a second shot.
                          -MULTIKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2 kills. one shot.) words cannot express how good that felt.
                          -If you are on the other side of a door, and rack it, people from the opposing team run. The psychological effect is devastating.
                          -It pleases the voices.
                          -Fast cycling
                          -CQB it is smaller than most AEG (same size as p90), slightly less maneuverable than a pistol, but packs a huge punch.

The bad
                          -Problems with the gas tank leaking from the output valve. on internal inspection however, valve is well made but oring had eaten itself. (if anyone wants pictures of the internal valves just ask)
                          -Tank is just too small, 4 shells and your out. 3 if you are going nuts.
                          -if you run out of gas, getting the tank out is a bitch and requires shaking and swearing.
                          -holstering it is a massive pain.
                          -in open country, AEG is king and you will not hold your own.
                          -6 shot is not that massively pleasing.

The Ugly
                          -Gas tank is the biggest weakness of this gun. I wish they had put it in the under barrel magazine. It runs out of gas, its horrible to get out.
                          -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

I have mine now but have not yet skirmished it. The gas tank looks a little more sturdy than the previous version, do we yet know if it'll take a beefier gas or will it bulge?

Comment

its a lot lot beefier and heavier. the tank is comparable in thickness etc as a GBB magazine. I filled mine with propane and left it overnight, no swelling.

methinks it is as likley to swell as a gbb glock magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by Operator_Jester View Post
                                hopefully should be getting one soon....anyone know where I can get this belt clip thing from

That retention holster is available now from sources. But its $199 which is a huge rip off

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

G33m4N Find out more about G33m4N
                                Working...
                                X