Cybergun FNX 45 tactical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cybergun FNX 45 tactical

i saw this pistol funking years ago and always wanted one however alas they didnt do an airsoft version

but then upon looking into it again after all this time i found this

https://www.retailervideoremoved.com

does anyone else know any more info?
    Last edited by Fizzy; 4 September, 2014, 12:52.

Re: Cybergun FNX 45 tactical

Not out yet. Preorders have been placed for agggggggeeeessss now. Should be out in the next few months.

Comment

As a hardcore 1911 fan, it takes a very special kind of pistol to draw my attention.....

The FNX is one that has certainly grabbed my attention.
      "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

It's VFC made. Looked promising, but cybergun drove the prices up to $225 in hk shops, and It doesn't mount the red dot properly (no Co witness).

Comment

good to see some familiar faces on here, and months! lucky were getting one i spose, is there anything else on the market that shares this things looks?

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
            good to see some familiar faces on here, and months! lucky were getting one i spose, is there anything else on the market that shares this things looks?
            I suppose one could argue that the TM or KWA HK45 are in the same sort of area...but otherwise I'd say the FNX45 is pretty unique

Comment

M&P is the only thing that comes close at the moment.

Id wait until its out, things like the slide fitting can usually be tidied up if its rough. Its magazine-blowback unit mech that always lets other pistols down.

Also, who decided square silencers were cool!?

Comment

its cool to be square now =/ your right though its starting to look more like a walking stick

Comment

I think I remember reading the real one was to meet a design requirement to maintain the same suppressor volume and noise reduction, but better match more pistol profiles. This meant it was compatible with more out the box iron sights, due to sitting lower and easier to use in rigid holsters due to bring slimmer.

It looking future cool as balls is also a nice plus.
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

its pretty...but who is the OEM???
                    -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                    -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

VFC.

Comment

Mine is on the way from Bunny now. Should have it by the end of next week hopefully. Repeating myself from over on arnies but I will have a review up as soon as I get the chance.

Comment

Mine is at home waiting for me to finish work. No import fee either. I'll have a review up asap, probably Monday.

Comment

OK so I have mine sat in front of me now. First impressions are its very big and nicely built, has a fantastic finish to the slide and the polymer used is really nice. Very little rattle, very little movement in the slide, has a nice weight to it too. Slide return is a little sluggish but nothing too bothering. Mag has a nice finish. Sights are nice, a little high for my liking but thats cause I'm used to a Hi-Capa.

Shooting is very snappy, accuracy isn't amazing but its completely covered in grease so I'll clean it up over the weekend for the review on monday, maybe it got on the rubber. Really nice kick to it and very little cool down I can notice. Got about 2 mags through it before it got noticeably sluggish. 1st shot was 340fps on Nuprol 3.0 with a .2g bb 2nd was 320fps.

Interestingly it doesn't fire from uncocked on double action. Don't know if its not meant to or something but it struck me as odd. Fires fine from decocked though.

Ambi controls all work well too!

Interestingly I can't seem to get the cover off the slide recess to see what the mounting is like at the moment. I've taken the two screws out on the top. Expected the plate to just come straight off but it wont budge. Tried prying it off with a flat head but don't want to ruin the finish so I will do some more investigating over the weekend too.

That's all you're gonna get from me for now I'm afraid, I'm catching up with some old mates tonight so won't have a chance to look it over any more! Here's some phone pictures as well to quench the anticipation until I get the big camera out to review it!

Oh and one last thing.. cycles fine with an Osprey suppressor. Was only dry firing so can't comment on it 100% but I got a good 20 shots out of it before I took it off. It was a bit sluggish but even still it fired and returned to battery every time.

Comment

wow delta nice one! how did you get it!? how much?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                              Working...
                              X