we will be set to get it next few years then, at double the proce -_-

Comment

Re: Cybergun FNX 45 tactical

guys here u go
      There is nothing call enough...

Comment

Meh.

If the RMR installed properly I'd be very interested. But it doesn't.

So I'm not
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

it is installed properly
          There is nothing call enough...

Comment

Properly in this case means directly onto the BBU for co witnessing sights. Using an adapter plate like that is an aesthetic and functional compromise.

Comment

What hitman said - it sits significantly higher than the real thing.
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Good god this forum is like dejavu of arnies.. Keep up people!

Comment

mine should be here by tuesday!
                  'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Dunno how many others spotted it, but a certain HK retailer have the Black model up for preorder with a June/July release date.

And apologies for the necro post.
                    "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

and it comes with a free RMR Mount too. neat.

Seeing as the other pictures no longer work, see shiny things:

-TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                        and it comes with a free RMR Mount too. neat.
                        Yeah, thats cool and all, but we will still have to wait 4-6 months before the mags with black mag bumpers get released, and then they will be extortionate prices..... again.

Comment

worked out just under £30 a go from hk, (i ordered 4).

Sort of part of the parcel in having a different GBB, just the way it is.

Comment

i ordered 5 mags from hk when they came up for preorder, worked out at around £22 a mag for me (i got lucky and bypassed customs too :D ), but you are right, all part and parcel, but the flip side of that is when you order from outside the UK because what you want/need isnt available here, or is just too damn expensive here, i mean a certain scottish retailer has them for £39 A MAG! (and thats before postage), that to me seems a little ridiculous (and im assuming thats not the retailers fault they are so expensive).

Comment

cant edit my post, i did get customs on that one.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                              Working...
                              X