WE M&P "Big Bird" pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WE M&P "Big Bird" pistol

For your budget mate you could get a decent TM with a couple of mags.
    Yes they are not metal, no biggie in my eyes never understood the need for metal pistols, we are firing little plastic balls after all so reality is slightly skewed.
    You are new to pistols so maybe taking on apart and filing bits down may be a tad ambitious.
    Once again I state with TM it's straight out of the box usable.
    As for which TM any of the hard kick models is spot on, Deagle, 226, PX4 and probably a few others I can't recall just now LOL
    At the end of the day mate it's your money and your choice we can only chuck in our two pennies worth.

Nige
    The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Jez@ARarmouries View Post
      The guy wanted to k ow about the WE M&P, not every other gun under the sun, WE have changed alot so it's not best to keep putting them down

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
      I know, but he also wanted to have suggestions for a first pistol. One that requires work to make it work reliably isn't what I'd call a good first pistol. TM do an M&P as well now!

I know we have changed a lot. I have their 228, and it's a great little gun. But I'd never get rid of my TM hi capa and use that only, and I certainly wouldn't recommend it as a first gun

Comment

Having an WE M&P, i would not recommend one to someone for a first pistol. Its too much hassle to get working 100%.

Changing the inner barrel and hop rubber means the hop case doesn't close properly (most of the time) and then needs filing back to work back and forth in the outer barrel.

The sear is very easy to sort just as Jez states, but its only easy if you feel comfortable with the work you're about to undertake.

I really would go with a tried and tested out the box gun that works, so a TM. It will be a working sidearm for many a game and will work when you need it to. Having £120, save for another month and buy a brand new TM, you wont regret it. Then get the WE M&P as a 2nd gun in my opinion, so you have a back up if it decides to go crap.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Thanks for all your advice... I have a friend who could help me with the sear and he's good with gas pistols. But if i do see a TM pistol for the right price... I may get one of them as a second pistol.

Comment

Comment

Well that was stupid of me, I meant it the other way round... I'll look for a TM first... Then get a M&P second if i find one cheap XD

Comment

Much better idea mate. TM's are great guns and proper work horses. I have 3 Capa's and a Deagle all TM.

Dont get me wrong, i like my M&P but i have come so close to just smashing it with a sledge hammer at times!

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Klutch11 Find out more about Klutch11
                Working...
                X