changing ukara info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing ukara info

hey guys i need to change my address on my ukara after a change of house, ive emailed some of the big ukara players and havent got any emails back, whats the official way of doing it?

Re: changing ukara info

answer I got a while back was you need to resubmit a form from your skirmish site.

Comment

funk that! took me long enough to get it in the first place, also i asked them and they said you have to message a dealer

"figjam" most helpful bloke on z in lol thanks man!

Comment

I moved house a while back. Just went the site where I'm registered and did the change there and then. No hassle at all. Took about 2 mins

Sent from my STB7012 using Tapatalk 2
        "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

The site I registered through went bust. Can I email UKARA directly?

Comment

if your site went bust you're no longer a member of a skirmish site and shouldn't be on the database anyway!

Comment

Oops, so that will invalidate my UKARA even though the 12 months isn't up?
              To re-register do I still have to abide by the "at the same site" rule?

Comment

UKARA is just a database of site memberships that UKARA member retailers can check easily... no site = no membership!

I honestly don't know if you'd need to re-do the 3 games thing, some places might take you on as a member on the basis of your previous membership with the other place, some might not.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                Working...
                X