show me your sigs :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: show me your sigs :D

TM Based SG552 (although very little of it remains internally). Had it since 2006, I rebuilt it internally in 2008 and has been the same ever since. Last year I swapped out the front end for RAS, but has been more of a hindrance to weight, so I will be reverting back to a more plain comfortable look when I revise it later this year.

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/snipe...8kuvr.jpg.html
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Tm base with a guarder navy kit on. Few internal mods too. It's showing it's age a bit here. Two of the screws are missing but i'll be replacing the grips with houge grips and replacing the screws at the same time.

Originally posted by B.E.N.
      Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Very nice stevy293, ive hogues on the way for my sig, should be here wednesday or thursday hopefully,

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Comment

I decided that the front end was too heavy to be practical and noticeably affecting reflex in game so Ive dropped it back to the traditional clean more balanced state. Just some internal revisions to make when I finally finish all the other repair jobs!
          dsgdreamteam

Comment

My ka sig laid out with my kit for the weekend, totally stock with scout light, peq 10 and eotech, just waiting for the fab defence angled foregrip

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cavo Find out more about Cavo
            Working...
            X