Strikeback Loadout!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Strikeback Loadout!

Hahaha very valid point! It is ridiculous, he's a beast tbf to him. Best get on it now
    R-07
    ~ I can never forget that no matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how far you fall, you are never out of the fight. ~

Comment

Just started watchin this again from the start via on demand. Feels like ages since the last series was on

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy416 View Post
        From my research - the vest closest is a Condor QPC, pretty similar!

Stonebridge runs a Glock 17 on a dropleg where as Scott runs a serpa on the chest, with what I think is a USP or HK45 in it? (unsure)

As for primary, Scott has what looks like an shorty M4 (talking 7.5-8" outer barrel), DD Omega 7" Rail, KAC Suppressor, M300, Comp4, CTR Stock, TD Grip (variant) and then some form of small laser (unknown to me).

Love this loadout myself (and with the addition of the lids from Ep9), planning on sorting it out soon

Completely forgot about this, phone didn't subscribe me for some stupid reason. But yeah ep9 was the loadout I was heading for, either that or the loadout from the second series ep1 with the hk33, but they are like rocking horse crap!

I've just ordered a condor QPC myself for this loadout, had a good look around and couldn't find anything. Then I stumbled across the QPC on the military1st and got that as it was the closest to the red pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ahh good man! I'll have to take a look at it, I'm sure I've seen it before and would agree it's closest!
          I'm still thinking about building this kit at some point - unfortunately Christmas got in the way :P

R-07
          ~ I can never forget that no matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how far you fall, you are never out of the fight. ~

Comment

Was I dreaming or did they use Galil's at one point ?
            The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

I think it was the South African like variant, but don't hold me to that, that was in the 3rd season though

Comment

I find IMFDB is a really good source for the weapons!

R-07

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty Dog View Post
                  2 gunfights, 1 drama that gets resolved and at least one smoking hot babe getting her jugs out... Ticks all the boxes really.
                  That's about all that needs to be said really, nice one Scotty.......wait a minute, that's not, "Damien Scotty dog" plugging his own show is it ?
                  "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Solidshot Find out more about Solidshot
                  Working...
                  X