is there a list of know con artist/ scammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a list of know con artist/ scammers

Does anyone know if there is a list of know scam artist going.
    if so i have one to add, at this point so annoyed and really peed that some child can do this andd get awaywith it.

Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: G&G cm16
    He's apparently been to the hospital so that's probably why he couldn't send it. (He could've asked me to send it..)

He'll provide postage details and i'll pass them on to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkeredsphinx
    Quote Originally Posted by Montague
    I've been contacting my mate and he still hasn't responded since Wednesday,

I'll drive over to him and see what's going on. I apologise on his behalf for keeping you waiting.

I'll contact my mate now. Haven't heard from him for a few days.

I'll try and make sure my mate sends it tracked so you can keep track of it (no pun intended)

It's going to be sent off on Monday / Tuesday, do you need it sooner?
    No just over excited lol. I have someone at home who wanted to know when it will arrive.

sent from the future
    Do you have a tracking number or know if it has been sent and who with.
    riginal high cap mag,
    grip,
    G&G crane stock,
    rail on the handguard,
    steel flash hider,
    battery,
    3 classic army metal mid caps,
    2 plastic mid caps

any news when this will arrive please.
    any news please

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/member.php?116117-Montague started on 29th Aug and still nothing has arrived or no tracking details given.

Re: is there a list of know con artist/ scammers

Try Facebook there is a scammers database on there, I have dealt with him before mate with no issues, item arrived as described so maybe there is a genuine reason as to why it hasn't been sent,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Steve203 View Post
      Try Facebook there is a scammers database on there, I have dealt with him before mate with no issues, item arrived as described so maybe there is a genuine reason as to why it hasn't been sent,

money cleared 4th September so getting very annoyed with it now.

Comment

I'm sure you are, I would be too, Did you pay by PayPal mate, I'd open a dispute, if you haven't already,

Comment

Originally posted by Steve203 View Post
          I'm sure you are, I would be too, Did you pay by PayPal mate, I'd open a dispute, if you haven't already,

yep used paypal, opened case going to contact bank they give refund quicker and then charge paypal for the service of refunding you not matter if you use credit card or debit card

Comment

There is a scammer database on FB pretty big now aswell.

Claim it. My rule regardless of who it is if it hits 30 days i open a dispute, good intentions or not.

Comment

Straight to accusing me of being a scammer after I told you that the sender had been in hospital? I gave you the chat log and that I'd keep you updated.
              As Steve said I'm a genuine seller and I told the sender that I would send the item off to you as he isn't very healthy at the moment, but kept telling me that he would send it.

I apologise on his behalf either way, I won't be letting someone else do the posting next time.
              Last edited by Montague; 19 September, 2014, 19:46.

Comment

not to try and barge in or anything, but I have traded with this guy before (not here) and he has been legit for me. I'm sure it would do better to try and talk to him instead of just opening a case up. As steve said, he is legit. Hope all gets resolved

Comment

Sounds like the problem is having a third party involved. I sold a gun for a mate once, never again!

Comment

This is exactly what happened Fig.

A refund is being resolved by the sender right now.

Though calling me a con-artist / twat / a child and threatening me with court (when I wasn't the one that received the money) after trying to resolve the problem was completely uncalled for.

Comment

The name calling was uncalled for, but I can see bunkeredsphinx frustration, and thinking he was being scammed, let this be a lesson to all, only sell for yourself, that way if something happens there is no third party or middleman,

Comment

Can't speak for the lad but I met Bunkeredsphinx at the NAE and he came over as a reasonable guy, though anyone who think's they've been ripped off is going to find it tricky to moderate their words. I'm sure once you've sorted it all out it'll be fine.

Comment

I don't have anything against him, I completely understand how he feels. If I asked someone if they had sent off the items I paid for and I'm getting responses that sound like excuses, I'd be annoyed too.

Just waiting on him to respond with his email so a refund can be issued by the sender.

So, lesson learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Montague View Post
                            I don't have anything against him, I completely understand how he feels. If I asked someone if they had sent off the items I paid for and I'm getting responses that sound like excuses, I'd be annoyed too.

Just waiting on him to respond with his email so a refund can be issued by the sender.

So, lesson learned.
                            I can only say sorry if I have over reacted, trying to resolve an issue when I am 2500 miles away with world worst internet connection and probably a phone bill from hell next month.

To be honest you haven't sounded like a bad person just over worried that I was loosing money and also had a lot of other things going down.

Comment

Montague is completely legitimate. Did a swap with him a while ago, he end was flawless. There is a sorta unofficial list, if you look at the forum notice, but they've all been banned/slapped with the long arm of the law.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bunkeredsphinx New to the sport, willing to learn want as much info as possible so sorry for stupid questions I may ask. Find out more about Bunkeredsphinx
                              Working...
                              X