Is my Crye JPC to small?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my Crye JPC to small?

Im normally a medium in tshirts/tops ect, so I ordered a medium Crye JPC. Its finally came but just feels tiny on me. Not sure if its because im use to wearing bulky plate carriers or if it is actually to small?
    Last edited by DanNest; 19 September, 2014, 19:47.

Re: Is my Crye JPC to small?

I think that the who design... To be small I mean
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

well what your chest size? otherwise i might like have that off you haha im fairly tiny campare all gigetic vest !
      G&P Vltor custom CBQ, WANTED VLTOR UPPER RECIVER,

Comment

That's normal since it only hold the hard armour plate which is only meant to cover your vital organs. A general guideline is to have the the bottom of the plate come down to your naval. How much coverage you have elsewhere is personal preference.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Plate carrier sizes normally refer to the plate size not your body size although saying that it doesn't look to small for the job it's designed to do

Comment

Agree with the above, the JPC size equates to the plate size. Just adjust till your comfortable. (check my avatar)

Comment

Originally posted by shamus5178 View Post
              Agree with the above, the JPC size equates to the plate size. Just adjust till your comfortable. (check my avatar)
              your vest look simpler to TMC adaptive?? and might i ask JPC is pretty much same as adaptive, but on my tread about vest and someone said the adaptive is pretty much less adjustable than jpc?
              G&P Vltor custom CBQ, WANTED VLTOR UPPER RECIVER,

Comment

It feels awesome on, dont get me wrong. It weighs hardly anything! but was just unsure if it actually was to small.. I guess not going by the replys, thanks! I just need to find some dummy plates now

Comment

Could prob drop the vest down your body a little and it wouldnt look so small.
                  That said as well once you get a coupke pouchs on there it wont look soo off.

Comment

once you have a matching camo vest on or jacket it blends better i think you t shirt is making it stand out alot more than normal camo up and maybe a blast belt to raise the waist i wear a strand hogg plate carrier and once its all set with pouches and belt its fine im a medium build to

Comment

Originally posted by TraceJ View Post
                      your vest look simpler to TMC adaptive?? and might i ask JPC is pretty much same as adaptive, but on my tread about vest and someone said the adaptive is pretty much less adjustable than jpc?
                      Tbh, I only have experience of the JPC. It's adjusts both waist and shoulders. Very comfy.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceJ View Post
                        The only thing similar is the brand name, 2 totally different carriers, granted the AVS can use the skelital cummerbund but that's were the similarities end

Comment

Ive adjusted the shoulders and now it seems alot better. Very happy now! Also attached a blue force tripple mag pouch to the front. What a nice piece of kit it is.
                          Does anyone know if the medium dummy strike face plates fit? Ive measured and it looks as though it would be very tight

Comment

The Crye JPC plate pockets are very tight by design. Dont worry.

I have a genuine one in Large, and im 6'4" with a wide chest (44"). Fits perfectly.
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DanNest Northern President of Reaper Crew Airsoft Insta: @reapercrewairsoft @dan.stangoe Find out more about DanNest
                            Working...
                            X