Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poor Little Fella

Originally posted by RitchieTheBrit View Post
    Site limits vary though, sure I heard of a site running at 370 fps without MED. My nephew plays at a CQB site that allows full auto at 350 (ouch).
    I used to play at a London indoor site that was full auto and 350 and yep you knew even then when it with anything more powerful, had it twice got a scar to show for it guy was 20 ft away and a regular player on site. A few of us complained and nothing happened so we stopped going moved sites. Damn glad I did as well.

sent from the future

Comment

Bunkeredsphinx,

That sounds very familiar; a crap site run by a crap shop?

Colin

Comment

I like to ensure all of my guns bar my VSR (obviously) are 'Mall Friendly' so i'm free to hit any site amd not worry about the limits.

Comment

Originally posted by colinjallen View Post
          Bunkeredsphinx,

That sounds very familiar; a crap site run by a crap shop?

Colin
          Yeah underground place. South London.

sent from the future

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkeredsphinx View Post
            I used to play at a London indoor site that was full auto and 350 and yep you knew even then when it with anything more powerful, had it twice got a scar to show for it guy was 20 ft away and a regular player on site. A few of us complained and nothing happened so we stopped going moved sites. Damn glad I did as well.

sent from the future
            Market forces in action, the most powerful tool for players to improve the service offered by sites. You did exactly right:
            1) Tell the site your grievance
            2) If no remedy, go elsewhere.
            Sometimes a site responds to enough of this pressure, its always worth keeping an ear to the ground in case the site suddenly improves. Things can change, but the internet groupthink is often slower to forgive and you have to filter through a lot of "I heard from a guy who had a mate who's brother went there 5 years ago and it was rubbish".

Comment

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
              Things can change, but the internet groupthink is often slower to forgive and you have to filter through a lot of "I heard from a guy who had a mate who's brother went there 5 years ago and it was rubbish".

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

centaur Dedicated Airsofter! Find out more about centaur
              Working...
              X