SPC over CIRAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPC over CIRAS

So with my USMC themed loadout I've settled on a Flyye industries CIRAS vest in tan, however a few people have mentioned (and videos I've watched) to get the SPC. The query is simple really whats the benefits? I'm liking the look of the CIRAS, its the right bulk and size for me, comes with all the pouches I could ever need etc. So whats the perks with the SPC then, try and sway my opinion
    Here we stand and here shall we die, unbroken and unbowed, though the very hand of death itself come for us, we will spit our defiance to the end!

Re: SPC over CIRAS

The SPC is smaller, Lighter and more up to date/current issue. The CIRAS would be more for an older FR kit

Comment

I'm not overly bothered about it being lighter etc and I doubt many people will get all militant over me using older equipment. I don't mind modelling my inspiration around FR tbh as I've said it's an inspiration so not meant to be 110% ultra realistic.
      Here we stand and here shall we die, unbroken and unbowed, though the very hand of death itself come for us, we will spit our defiance to the end!

Comment

You seem pretty certain what you want so go with it. People have suggested the SPC, you still want to go the CIRAS route.

It's airsoft. Wear whatever you want.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wolflord Find out more about Wolflord
        Working...
        X