Tokyo Marui HK.45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui HK.45

Looking for a review from someone here who owns one please! Preferably not as a first pistol as well

Re: Tokyo Marui HK.45

what you want to hear? haha.

its light (TM what you expect??), shoots really well, and has the new type hop (adjustable without slide removal). very efficient on gas (i got about 80 shots in rapid succession off of one fresh fill of propane).

Until i find a holster for the FNX it will remain in that holster by my side. brilliant and (relatively) cheap bit of kit.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Very very good, super range and accuracy, agree with above review that it is efficient and the new hop arrangement is far better than having to strip the gun down to adjust, overall very pleased with it and as a wee bonus mine came with trades :-)

Comment

Echoing the above really. I've owned a TM MEU, Hi Capa, a WE Glock, a TM PX4, a KWA HK 45, and a TM MK 23 - only the SOCOM can compete with the TM HK 45 for reliability, range, and accuracy. The only thing mine ever fails to do is lock the slide back every time - beyond that, it's a perfect gun. Feels good in the hands, working decocker, customisable back straps, mags are fairly easy to find. It can be a little tricky to find holsters, but the P30 Serpa fits it, and FOBUS do a flashlight holster which fits it as well. Perhaps the only thing I could wish for to add onto it would be a threaded barrel - but there's a decent supply of third party manufacturers for that.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
        Working...
        X