Tokyo Marui M9 (New Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui M9 (New Version)

Has anyone got one of these? Would like to have more info on it!

Re: Tokyo Marui M9 (New Version)

The M9A1 GBB? Their newest M9 is the electric M9A1 but I doubt that'd interest you! The M9A1 and M9A1 Inox are great, definitely some of the best TM pistols I've owned, close behind the PX4 and at least as good as the HK45. Much more solid than the average TM, and very heavy (same as RS at over 960g). I have a full review of the Inox version here:

Comment

Lovely will give that a watch. I'm torn between a modern all plastic pistol, or something I can get a metal lower frame and wooden grips for at a later date!

Comment

Nova make some beautiful kits for the M9A1, and sell slides and frames individually. I've been very tempted to get a nice non railed silver Elite frame and some wood grips.

Comment

Any more opinions as I'm looking at one of these again

Comment

Also, I'd like to know what parts are compatible with the frame and barrels. As its a new version, I imagine a lot of the internals won't change over. But how about the frame and slides?

Comment

I just got myself this pistol today and was not 100% when ordering if I should get the marui or another brand metal one.
              But happy I got the marui one the plastic is very good and I thought this pistol would be massive but feels smaller then the glocck 17 in my hands so that's good for me.

m901.jpg
              m902.jpg
              m903.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
              Working...
              X