Zero One Ads

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello as a user on the site I think it would be great to add location as part of the rules, so it's added to the classified adds when looking at the other information of what you may want to buy. Ofcourse it doesn't matter if your sending an item and live in the uk but I've had problems in the past and now only pick up high priced items.

Re: location

I've thought this myself. +1

Comment

+ 2.
      Gives people another option if they know how close they are. Also means cash in hand and less profit for paypal.

Comment

+3 on this, good idea.

Comment

+4

Dont need an exact address but a location like SOuth London
          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

+5 it can be a decider when buying..

Comment

I suggested this a couple of years ago, and a lot of people disagreed, some quite vehemently, (god knows why?), i remember someone actually saying, "do you want my bank details and pin too" how odd eh? but I still think it's a great idea, and as snuff says, there's nothing more frustrating than, seeing a bargain as collection only and you haven't got a bloody clue where it is....so, come on chaps, lets have at least a rough location..
              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Agree, especially when you see an expensive rif but sellers got 0 feedback, at least then you could consider collection or a meet.
                Plus if the seller then won't consider it or has listed his location incorrectly, you can scream "SCAMMER" from the rooftops.

Comment

+6 its one of the first things i think about i would much rather collect
                  Last edited by fish6634; 23 December, 2014, 14:14. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

+7 I've gone to buy a rif on pickup only just to find the guy was someplace far up north, not great for a southerner like me. If it was mentioned both pickup and location it would ha email saved time and hassle.
                    Also why anyone wouldn't want it makes me wonder why?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

I live in Northumberland, but even if I put 'Near Newcastle' it would be enough for someone to get an idea, if I was really that anal about disclosing my location.

Comment

Originally posted by RitchieTheBrit View Post
                        I live in Northumberland, but even if I put 'Near Newcastle' it would be enough for someone to get an idea, if I was really that anal about disclosing my location.
                        Thats true, I live somweher in south london and even listing SOuth London would be enough for a rough idea, Hell even London would do
                        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Agreed.

It's one the first things I look for, just for the sheer faff of postage if it's within hundred odd mile I consider driving.

Comment

Also for postage only items like gearboxes, went to buy one a couple of months back from on here, turned out the seller was in Italy and wanted the price again for postage

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Would be a good idea, Im from London and have said so in the about me section of my profile on here and it looks up in the top right corner it should be compulsory if you ask me.
                              I'm on here so much I should be a moderator lool

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

zomgie Find out more about zomgie
                              Working...
                              X