Quick Clarification - Site membership vs UKARA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Clarification - Site membership vs UKARA

I've got myself confused, downloaded my site membership form, attended 3 games etc etc and got a site membership at a UKARA registered site. At the time I presumed the UKARA and site membership were pretty much the same thing.

I then discovered the UKARA registration form..

Can I just check that I just need to get the UKARA registration form signed? I don't need to attend another 3 games from scratch.

Cheers.

Re: Quick Clarification - Site membership vs UKARA

No, not unless the guy that runs the site is a greedy Ahole, fill in the ukara form, & take it with your membership to the owner to be stamped.
    & don't forget to ask how long before he registers you, point out your in a hurry to buy a new gun to play HIS site again.

Comment

The UKARA database is a record of site membership numbers (your 'UKARA number' should be the same as your site membership number). As Tackle said unless the guy's a moneygrabbing a-hole he should sign and stamp the form without issue, if he asks for an 'admin fee' to add you onto the database just ask for the form to be stamped and send it off to a reputable retailer and they'll add you for nothing.

Comment

Cheers guys.
        The site i go to is quite popular in the south and organised. I'd be suprised if there was any hassle.
        Thanks again

Comment

Game sites can't add you to the database, only retailers….go figure.

Comment

Yeah, you have to get that form filled out and stamped by your site and then mail it to a UKARA registered retailer yourself. The only one I can think of right now is Zero One, but they are who I mailed mine to and they had me on the database in less than a week IIRC.
            http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/contac...934e91da1d9f4c

Comment

Thanks again for the info, it's actually Cracking Day's site I go to
              I'll contact my local store, if not i'll then go to Zero One.

Cheers.
              Last edited by pezza2000; 27 December, 2014, 20:00.

Comment

More than happy to stamp a ukara form with our site stamp, no charge, you need to post it to the retailers though as we have no ability to add players to the database even though it's out Site player number and we check all the ID. All very arse about face, retailers having the power to administer a database of players.

Should have been a player organisation and the retailers pay to check!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pezza2000 Find out more about pezza2000
                Working...
                X