Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Real steel thread/heading in the classified section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Real steel thread/heading in the classified section?

Very true, as a seller I would post on the one that most people look at, as such would tend to go for the normal one (unless I could post on both), as a buyer though I would look at both but not sure everyone would. As I said, no right or wrong answer with this one. Mods may as well give it a go for a couple of months and if it isn't working just shift all the open threads to the relevant sections and people are no worse off than they are now

To be honest my biggest bugbear on the sales threads are people that bump with a sold message, I mean for fucks sake there is a "Mark this thread as sold" button
    sigpic

Comment

Trial period is a damn good idea Rainbow6 Kudos

Comment

Like the idea but then the regular section is already full of people advertising stuff as genuine. I forgot to mention that a bunch of fast mags I have up for sale are clones but I would hope that people would realise this due to the price.
        That being said I was swindled on here a while back by a guy trying to sell a black hawk holster as genuine. Pointed out it was a clone and agreed a lower sale price and stupidly gifted the money. At least only lost £15 but my concern would be for scammers having a dedicated section.
        Love the idea as I try to buy genuine parts for the quality but would have to be carefully regulated

Comment

Scams are always going to be an issue buying over the www I'm afraid as its become to big to regulate no matter what the powers that be say
          Another option would be in the template layout for it to be listed as "real steel" or "clone" that possibility wouldn't need to much work doing by the forum provider

Comment

I like the idea, im always on a look for real steel parts, i hardly ever buy clones for my guns..they just dont last..
            Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

If there is a separate section then by default anything in the other is a clone, I would say that it's upto the seller to provide evidence as part of the post in the real steel as to the authenticity of the real item and the buyer to decide if this is good enough or if they want more before parting with their cash.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes please - its easy for decent kit to be lost in the classifieds to those who are looking for it.

Comment

I'm hoping this will be tried out by the mods but as its such a niche market I fear not ��

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonglow Just me bearding on Find out more about jonglow
                  Working...
                  X