X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Two tone and starting to skirmish

Originally posted by Frostlord View Post
    lol I didn't think so, thanks mate.
    I'll probably change it back anyway so I don't upset anyone.
    Some of the guys on here make it sound like the police are hunting me down this very second
    Yup SO19 will be kicking your door in any moment.
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

"I'll probably change it back anyway so I don't upset anyone."

I really wouldn't bother if I was you. Owning a RIF is not, in itself, an issue.

Comment

If you don't want the ear ache in the future mate just don't post about changing parts to create a RIF

You only have to look in the forsale section where people have put cam tape over painted (two toned) parts, the ammount of dislikes, thumbs down is unreal

It certainly seems to be frowned upon by people which to be fair are people who love the sport and wouldn't want the government to outlaw Rifs altogether, they are looking out for all of us i guess.

If everybody acted responsibly with Rifs there would be no need for two tone

Comment

Originally posted by fish6634 View Post
          If you don't want the ear ache in the future mate just don't post about changing parts to create a RIF

You only have to look in the forsale section where people have put cam tape over painted (two toned) parts, the ammount of dislikes, thumbs down is unreal

It certainly seems to be frowned upon by people which to be fair are people who love the sport and wouldn't want the government to outlaw Rifs altogether, they are looking out for all of us i guess.

If everybody acted responsibly with Rifs there would be no need for two tone
          Yeah I understand, don't want the government to become strict with their laws on RIF's.

Comment

Just so you know it wasnt meant as a dig buddy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Frostlord Find out more about Frostlord
            Working...
            X