• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Really dodgy or really cool...

Definitely a RIF.

Comment

Originally posted by RitchieTheBrit View Post
      We had this conversation on here a while back, some say no, it's not a RIF. I am on the other side of the fence. Rule of thumb, if you pointed it at Granny when she's cashing her pension, would she feel alarmed. In this case I think she would.
      Yeah it would shit up a granny I guess lol. It wouldn't surprise me if that was an empirical measure of gunnyness employed by whoever in government wants to ruin our hobby.

Comment

I'd love it if the guy could print out cheap pulse rifles that would take V2 gearbox and a g36 mag
        sigpic.
        Never underestimate the power of human stupidity......................................... ..
        Especially mine.

Comment

I like what you are thinking Ritchie.

Comment

Originally posted by Muppetdaze View Post
            I'd love it if the guy could print out cheap pulse rifles that would take V2 gearbox and a g36 mag
            I could help with that. Hmmmmm... Why V2 though? V6 would be a lot easier to work with, no motor alignment issues, V2 internals.

Comment

We had this conversation on here a while back, some say no, it's not a RIF. I am on the other side of the fence. Rule of thumb, if you pointed it at Granny when she's cashing her pension, would she feel alarmed. In this case I think she would.
              Yep, basically it doesn't matter if you & I know it's not a genuine production weapon, whether its something from a sci-fi film or even Lego glued together & painted realistically, if a member of the public see's it from as little as 6ft away & believes it to be a gun, then at the very least it has rif status, & can be subject to the vcra & all penalties that go with it.

Best way to avoid aggro if your able to print kits or complete aegs is to share your work on suitable private forums, NOT openly on YouTube etc, you'd just be inviting a shitstorm of negative media attention, if not criminal charges as well.

Comment

I could help with that. Hmmmmm... Why V2 though? V6 would be a lot easier to work with, no motor alignment issues, V2 internals.
                I've never used a V6 gearbox but if it's easier I like it already 8)
                sigpic.
                Never underestimate the power of human stupidity......................................... ..
                Especially mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Muppetdaze View Post
                  I've never used a V6 gearbox but if it's easier I like it already 8)
                  The V6 has the motor mounted inline with the gearbox.

This could certainly be doable with some help from the forum.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

moving shadow Started Airsoft as a Skirmisher in 2009 and 2010 set up / Founded & Organiser of- Telford & Wrekin Airsoft Team, featured in Airsoft International and Airsoft Action magazines. Find out more about moving shadow
                  Working...
                  X