Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your greatest moment!

Last Saturday, at Tactical Warfare.

Last man standing, behind a small wall type baricade waiting for a timer to reach zero so I could flick a switch and "blow up" the base...

Defenders 2 lives, attackers unlimited - everyone on my team had been wiped out and i'm hiding there with my trusty Detonics popping off any opposistion who rounded the corner. I was eventually overwhelmed, with my posistion rushed and me killed....

WITH ONLY 20 SECONDS REMAINING!! OH C*CK! Still proud of myself for hanging on for that long.

Comment

this may not be my greatest ever moment but i can remember it so i will put it on here last Sunday at Cerberus woodland we were playing take and hold so we were at the point we had to hold. All dead it seems but just as we go to settle down into cover a guy points his AEG up from hard cover and starts firing. So I jump up onto a big rock run up and jump over him while firing a burst into his back very pleasing.
      Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

last sunday i had a pretty epic moment, the first game of the day was to get a flag into the enemies base, 2 minutes to go i ran head on into enemy fire for a 100 metres and won the match somehow!

Comment

I had a good one at the weekend at the bunker in exeter

I spent about 5mins crawling up on the mate who had been pinning down my team from behind some crates, he was the last man left alive but he was making life rather difficult for us

I motioned for my team to keep his attention and I drew my sawn-off m79 launcher
          I then lent over the crates, tapped him on the shoulder with it and asked him if he would like to take it as a hit
          oddly enough he took it but then again if you were to turn round and find yourself looking into the rather large, black muzzle of a m79 2 inches from your nose I think most people would

Comment

this time at a airsoft sight on the isle of wight i was ghillied up with a l85 deep in a bush was last man on the line everyone else had fallen back, could only see legs through the bush and shot the same guy 5 times :L he kept coming back and walking off going what thee ?!? anywayy after a few more kills i heard someone crawling really close to me so i rolled over and yelled bang, i swear the guy dropped one right there and then, i now started to get bored so i looked behind me and saw an enemy facing the other way at the tank so in due course i stood up and sprinted towards him (in ghillie :L:L) yelling bang, he pooped himself and the rest of my team where laughing their jolly nadgers off
            Armoury :
            JG MP5-DE M47-JG BAR 10- KWA GLOCK 19 (For Sale)
            4 out of 3 people have trouble with statistics

Comment

1 bb grenade 4 kills pure luck at its best

Comment

When playing CQB in the courthouse in Bristol, a fight your way out style game that took the enemy team 18 minutes to do, My friend and I single handily did in 3 and a half.

Otherwise running down a corridor playing first to get the case in above mentioned courthouse, sliding on my arse the last few meters and getting two pistol kills mid slide. This makes me smile
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

This Saturday was at Ground zero Urban, Had Three great moments of the day.

1. Was taking pop shots at 3 people around the corner of the building then falling back into alcove on the building hearing them come closer and closer heart pounding slow breathing they walked passed never seeing me i pop out single shotting each one in the back , after this i move along the wall of the building jumping back inside through the window and taking out three more in the corridor from behind was awesome

2. Covering teammate while he ran upto a window throwing a thermo flash grenade through the window following it up by running and jumping through the window.

and finally

waiting inside a building seeing a enemy run pass the window and taking cover on the coner right next to it , ran jumped out the window 1 handed g36 :P shoot him in the back in mid air landing running into the next build jumping into next window see 2 enemys watching what i done ran down the the length of the building after me so i jumped back out the window landed funny and borked my knee up. was the last game of the day

all and all was awesome

Comment

Well what can i say, after a morning of semi snipping with the g3sg1 i decided my mp5 would be give a run out. Now it hadn't been the best of days in the woods as the rain was falling thick and fast and i was slowly thinking the pub is calling my name. We were tasked with a capture the flag kind of game, but with one person as flag bearer for each team, and the only way to win was to kill the flag bearer, take the flag and run it into the enemy base. After a couple of running battles and good little fire fights i decide a quick stop and and ammo check was in order, just as i have released my mag, who do i see through the bush about 2ft in front of me, yup the flag bearer, and he has just noticed me, i swing my mp5 up, and scream for him to drop his weapon or ill drop him, and he did. Well i couldnt believe my luck, seeing as my mp5 had no mag in it!!!! well when i retrived the flag from him, his face was a picture, after being called all the names under the sun for my cheek, i slipped away and managed to plant the flag in there base, Game over. Moral to the story ladies and gentlemen is always pay attention!!! lol that little moment just made my day
                    "Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most"

Comment

back in the days when i had my m14 i spent ages creeping through the bushes next to checkpoint charlie at GZ.

my two buddies with me were both taken out by a group of about 4 infront of me.

they didnt know i was there and came forward one by one.

i got em all.

then i set up so i could see a good portion of checkpoint charlie and just started picking people off.

it was great because the rest of bravo were attacking and nobody could see me.

i got something like 20 kills that day! - no sh!t.

mac
                      Originally posted by Coz
                      Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

the most kills ive ever had is like 15 :D then i decided to run behind the other team with my m9 gbb in winter with a leaky mag who wants to guess how many times i was shot?

Comment

had three wargames here in hong kong so far. had some good moments.

indoor cqb. there are an abundance of wheelie office chairs. que the dual-weilding-roller-john-woo action...

outdoor game. my urx is out of battery. so whilst the kind folks are juicing it for me, i return to the game a little more conservatively with just my glock 23f. i snuck through the trees on the flank and killed the entire team... three tried rushing me, bunched up together, and i full autoed them for a quick three kills. the rest hadn't noticed and i shot each in the back once. nice.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

mine was me and my mate james. i was hid in a bush next to one of the main paths through the woods at swwg. a four man enemy team walked past and i jumped out and scored a kill on the last guy with my KNIFE yes my knife (plastic bayonet). i then raised the m4 the bayonet was attached to, pulled the trigger and all i got was dead mans cllick. as the enemy turned james popped round the corner purley by chance and wasted the other 3 with both his m203 launchers

was awsome
                            m4a1 slilenced, R700, M14 EBR socom, m4 stubby killer silenced, USP .45

i shall walk through the vally of the shadow of death.... but i shall know no fear as i have already naplamed the valley!

Comment

Originally posted by cplwest View Post
                              mine was me and my mate james. i was hid in a bush next to one of the main paths through the woods at swwg. a four man enemy team walked past and i jumped out and scored a kill on the last guy with my KNIFE yes my knife (plastic bayonet). i then raised the m4 the bayonet was attached to, pulled the trigger and all i got was dead mans cllick. as the enemy turned james popped round the corner purley by chance and wasted the other 3 with both his m203 launchers

was awsome
                              They let you use plastic bayonets? Damn, that's an accident waiting to happen.

"...but I thought his mesh goggles would protect him..."

Comment

Imagine half a team in a confined space and me with a caw 6 tube

I happened to look through a small window in the cell door in the basement of the courthouse in Bristol and low and behold half the team were in the room watching the other door
                                I put my m15 down and took my 6 tube off my back
                                A swift size 12 to the door and a few moscarts later = some very surprised and very very dead guys

Got to love moscarts!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X