• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favourite Moment

HeHe, goood times. Will defiantly always bring her :D

Comment

Private match at my house...

I was wandering through the woods when one of my friends makes a spectacular dive from behind a tree, pistol in each hand (John Woo would be so proud) however in his haste to impersonate Nic Cage he had completly misjudged the jump and promptly fell 6ft down an embankmet into a river. I have never laughed so much in my life...!
      Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

Think my best moment was at S8 Airsoft. I went into a round with 1 round in GBB Beretta Pistol. After spawning in i showed a guy that 1 had one round. Saw one of the enemy behind a wall,

3 of my team laid fireon the wall to keep his head down, I charged the wall, pointed my gun over wall and went "Bang, take your hit", and at that moment where he put his hands up saw another guy about 25-30yards away run over to help him and just hit him square in the chest.

Never mind sniper ethos

1 shot 2 kills MO FO

Comment

Originally posted by Andy-Martin View Post
          has to be at UCAP (Portsmouth) this week.

Underground . . . pitch black - torches only - 6 against 24 - unlimited respawn for the 6, one life for the 24.

I confess to so very much enjoying the moment of holding the pistol (a humble KJ Works M9) against a guys neck as he clambered through the hole in the wall . . .

Needless to say, I didn't pull the trigger, but he accepted the kill . . . shot his mate who oddly decided to follow him through.

Chalk up two quick, easy and strangely satisfying CQB kills.

Is that the hole behind the prison cell at the end of the map room? Always get some fun times down there, someone crawls through, shoot them, someone else follows shoot them, so on and so forth, had at least 5 down there in the past.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by ste887 View Post
            private game mate.
            amongst friends.
            we had full contact rules aswell
            what are full contact rules?

Comment

rugby tackles,
              correct detainment of hostages.
              basicly everything up to fisticuffs but not full blown fighting,
              but as i said it only works with very good friends
              trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Sounds good. Would be a great chance for me to use Jujutsu and Judo in a very alien enviroment.

Comment

Best moment ever -
                  charging in a bridge battle at ambush lasham - in my nam lieutenant loudout..with a 45. - like the old guy in we were soldiers

Comment

A few months back i was wading through the high ferns i went to a commonly known sniper spot my batt had died on my gun so i had my pistol out when i saw two people layed on the ridge i shouted surrender they turned around and accepted the kill the game ended i walked back to the safe zone with them as i do one of the guys asked to shoot my pistol as he pulled the trigger nothing happend turned out i had forgot the gas the mags up XD which we all though was quite amusing

Comment

• Re: Favourite Moment

Down At the Mall - opposing team had completed the objective and were setting up defensively. my squad were pretty much side on with their front line in a shop and their front man shouted that the rest of our team was coming up the middle - so i laced him two rounds, one in the cheek, one inside his cheek. that was fun =]
                      Systema PTW - TM Sig P226 - Kalash AK74s GBB Converted - KSC USP .45 - KSC TMP Hardkick

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                      Ah but the real question is... will it blend?

Comment

• Re: Your greatest moment!

My Greatest moment would probably be earlier this year.

Friend of mine was making a Video, and I had a "last stand" at the end, Only member of my team left and was fighting against the other team that had unlimited respawn. Fight them off for a bit then get bang killed by one of the other team... thing is.. you can see him just walking over on the right of the building I'm behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdsA_...eature=related

Steve
                        My Armory:
                        ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

haha, thats quite good! like how the guy at the end bang killed you

Comment

I wonderd why the guys were all laughing, wasnt untill I watched the video that I realised that the guy it just walking up and they could see him.

Steve
                            My Armory:
                            ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

I have a great moment:

right... no exploding melons, but I think it's worthy!:D

i was in a game with only a sniper rifle and a Pistol.
                              the sniper was out of ammo, and I was cornered by 4 other members of an AEG team.
                              i was the last alive.

...things seemed grim, i was going to get ownedd by a couple of hundred BBs, as they will all open fire at once

anyhoo, I had some foilage, a trench and a little rusty tin can used as a bonfire.

this little rust-bucket (quite literally) was my ticket to a win.

I decided to leave my sniper, around 5 meters from the barrel, in clear view. I hoped this'll distract my attackers, and i jumped into the barrel and punched a hole in the bucket so I could see without getting seen.

I sat there for about 3 minutes before I heard foot steps and people whispering. I looked through my hole, and I saw 3 of the 4 members gathered around the sniper. A fourth ran up to them, told them the area was clear, and looked at the rifle too.

He bent over to pick it up....

..."aaiiieeeeee!!!" i sprang up out of the barrel and full auto on my Glock 18C, and I peppered them all with my 29round mag.

the rust bucket fell over. And so did I,
                              but I was the winner.

try and beat that guys!

(this is from a similar thread recently opened, The best Win You Have Ever Had- Despite Being Out Gunned,http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=32257)
                              sigpic

Comment

I think my new greatest moment has have been a few weeks ago at Marrs airsoft.

Was dcoming own a thickly wooded track with a steep bank on the right hand side with two other guys on my team in a rough staggered formation, My primary had failed so we were sent ahead as scouts due to only having pistols. Just as the we were about to turn the corner to the left as the track doubled back on itself to continue down the hill we came under fire from ontop of the bank on the right.

They dived into cover on the left and I dived under an overhang under the bank on the right. No one could get a shot off so the two others continued onto the objective and I was left to deal with the guy on the ridge. Sneaking further down the bank, turn in the path was a bare rock and soil verticle climb with a small tree sticking out at and angle near the top.

Well, as I do rock climbing I thought what the heck. So I climbed up, got a secure footing on the small tree a few meters above the track, got my balanced and slowely popped my head above the verge of the bank-cliff thing. Next thing I saw was a gun muzzle a few meters from my face and ducked in time to miss a full auto burst. I then popped back up, still balanced on the tree and got him with a double tap from my glock.

"Bl**dy hell, I got you!" I said, quite suprised and the guy was clearly annoyed he replied "you got one of use!" before sulking off back to his respawn. With this new bit of intel, I decided to stay on my perch and wait around.

Funnily enough whilst I was waiting a marshal came down the track, saw me standing on this small tree a few meters up this rocky bank, laughed and carried on walking. (Our team gets on great with the marshals.)

Surely enough, a few min later a pair of enemy, clearly bored of waiting in ambush came out of the woods looking for a way down off the bank onto the track, so struggled onto the top of the bank and followed them before getting them both with another few rounds of the glock.

:D
                                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X