Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Enforcement Loadout

I will probably go for something like this:

No patches and nothing to get me in trouble with the locals. I am looking to become a LEO. This uniform is for Florida Game Wardens. Just replace the life vest (that thing on him that looks like a skeleton rig vest is an automatically inflated life vest if he hits the water...they are AWESOME), with maybe a vest. I might even go for a K-9 unit look. It is easy to get some colors like this and they work well in Florida growth.

For now I am gonna stick with my hunting clothing though

Ps

Or maybe I will go Native American with some buck skin pants with no shirt and war paint? What could go wrong? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Law Enforcement Loadout

Several things can influence this decision really:

Where will you be playing, and will you come into contact with Joe Public?
    What are local laws regarding it?
    Will the field a operator allow it?

Don't travel to or from the site kitted out in it all, and if you do use patches at the game, make sure you comply with laws and they are removable. Don't put anyone in handcuffs unless they ask for it.

I've gone in police-type kit to 2 games at places away from the public, and patches were attacked with velcro once at the site. Both times it was on the side of the 'police' in the game.

This was taken when prating about inbetween games.

That patch was from Hot Fuzz.

Comment

Originally posted by Azubi View Post
      Several things can influence this decision really:

Where will you be playing, and will you come into contact with Joe Public?
      What are local laws regarding it?
      Will the field a operator allow it?

Don't travel to or from the site kitted out in it all, and if you do use patches at the game, make sure you comply with laws and they are removable. Don't put anyone in handcuffs unless they ask for it.

I've gone in police-type kit to 2 games at places away from the public, and patches were attacked with velcro once at the site. Both times it was on the side of the 'police' in the game.

This was taken when prating about inbetween games.

That patch was from Hot Fuzz.
      Lol. Yea. Well here stateside police are wearing more "tactical" clothing. Aka they are using quality pants that anyone can buy. But I'd never put on a patch or anything unless I am a sworn officer.

Comment

Uk wise, Handcuffs are considered an "Offensive Weapon" also if you cuff someone and cause injury its classed as assault. Just a heads up so get some cable ties just in case

Comment

Originally posted by Azz32 View Post
          Uk wise, Handcuffs are considered an "Offensive Weapon" also if you cuff someone and cause injury its classed as assault. Just a heads up so get some cable ties just in case
          No they're not! Anyone can buy and own handcuffs as they are not made to cause harm and generally are not intended to by most people . Also if someone asks to have cuffs put on them then there is no assault in the same way you can shoot someone with a BB gun legally as by attending a skirmish they are consenting to the assault

CA M15A4 |

Comment

The RMP Sargent I had a run in with said otherwise

Comment

Cuffs aren't an offensive weapon bud, they're not even a prohibited article.

Comment

Law Enforcement Loadout

The RMP Sargent I had a run in with said otherwise
                With all due respect to the rmp, their knowledge of the law is shocking.

Chances are he is caught up between an offensive weapon (article made/adapted/intended to cause harm) and weapon of offence (requirement for aggravated burglary).

Having been to loads of jobs were store detectives/ security guards have deployed them, although I would sincerely have loved to get them seized as hardly any of them have a clue to use them safely, nothing can be done as they are perfectly legit

CA M15A4 |

Comment

Ha ha. Yeah. Police in general can have a horrendous knowledge of laws. Did you see earlier in the week the muppet police that wanted to confiscate a 4 year olds bike as she was riding on the pavement. Apparently unaware a child under 10 cannot be charged with a crime. Not to mention not using common sense. What an utter bellend. The police training manual must be shit when you look at all the instances of police being unable to answer basic questions and repeating the same line without thinking or just being a knob in general. Not knocking the police but they employ some utter cretins.

Comment

Law Enforcement Loadout

You are knocking the police, if you're going to slag off coppers make sure you're not replying to one......

How about all the instances were the police deal with 99%of incidents professionally and robustly, oh yeah I forgot, those don't make food youtube viewing do they?

Oh and the rmp are not police officers

CA M15A4 |

Comment

I meant not knocking the police in general. I thought that was obvious. Notice my choice of words... I was knocking the bad ones. I can slag off police if I want. Are you going to arrest me?

Perhaps the The Royal Military Police should change their name if they're not police.

Comment

Alright fellas, that's enough. Handbags down.

The RMP are a police force, but only in the sense that they are responsible for policing service men and women. They're more like marshals than constables.

Comment

apologies for snapping dude, agreed that your are entitled so say what you like and I took your post a little to personally *extends virtual handshake*
                          CA M15A4 |

Comment

The fuzz had better not see my bed room then. Oooer.

Comment

The amount of English English in this thread is amazing. Not to mention discussion of English laws. Man I'm glad I'm an American with American laws lol.

Yea. I think I'm settled on a dark green plus khaki material. Maybe visit a goodwill and get a suit and be a spy. Maybe get this gun and pretend to be James Bond?

http://cdn3.volusion.com/oybs6.39kfn...jpg?1386948839

I'm getting a clone of the real one in the near future.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stonewall50 Find out more about stonewall50
                              Working...
                              X