TMC AOR1 kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMC AOR1 kit

Not sure if there or general advice would the correct place, but after a review or peoples thoughts of the TMC G3 AOR1 shirt and gen2 trousers. Currently now it's a toss up between those and some Emerson AOR1 from either the states or china, that particular website is very vague..anyway, help me zeroin your my only hope (excuse the star wars comment, alot of coffee and a slow day at work).

Re: TMC AOR1 kit

Id personally avoid both. If your after AOR1, go with either: Semapo, Alwin or FFI.

Comment

I'll have a google for those, me being me I'm tight with my cash even though I have the budget for higher end up stuff. Worst case scenario I'll get those til I source better gear. Thanks.

Comment

I have TMC AOR2 and it's been great for me so far, sizing is a little odd but they still fit fine with some adjustment, Id stand by them, especially for the cost

Comment

Sempo and FFI I have heard recommended, IIRC allwins nearly always go around the crutch and aren't as recommended but you could always get a tailor to double stitch them.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
          X